Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
We sell shoe purchases, codes, auctions, stock locations, transactions.

Whatever method to make a quick buck.

Last edited:
people using those codes are going to get banned. They can track codes and if your account wasn't given a code it's stealing.

mean.gif
  This is ridiculous

That moment when you see a code saved to your account on the list

I don't see the problem. Some of ya been stunting them 20% on your purchases. Might as well give it out for free versus the pariahs selling it on the forum or EBay.

Lol why would they ban you from using the coupon? How is this any different than doing a search online for a online coupon code to use?

Lol why would they ban you from using the coupon? How is this any different than doing a search online for a online coupon code to use?

It doesn't matter WHY they would, but they do. They ban people for much less these days. For example, I think it's ridiculous to ban people for early links too.

people act like someone can't give you a code

Nike has no way of knowing if someone gave their code away unless you use a code on every purchase you make

the code thing has been in shambles

just look in the lebron 11 id thread

Last edited:
Lawd have mercy. Here you go again. One pic of the Elite SEs on a store shelf & THE THRILL IS GONE!
THE ULTIMATE HIGH HAS PASSED! YOUR HANDS AIN'T SHAKING NO MORE?!
roll.gif

You give all hypebeast a bad name.
Speak for yourself. Where did I say the thrill is gone? I didn't even get the sneaker in my hands yet. But if it looks like that color red, as opposed to the DEEP WINE color in the promo shots, I will be disappointed. 

It has nothing to do with it sitting on the shelf.  You saying that was just a reflection of your own self insecurities and the way YOU think there bruh.

Last edited:
people act like someone can't give you a code

Nike has no way of knowing if someone gave their code away unless you used a code on every purchase you make

the code thing has been in shambles

just look in the lebron 11 id thread
All of the iD threads.

And to act like it can't be suspicious for someone to have 20% coupons for EVERY purchase made...

Like I said, if there were Nike detectives, all of the idiots throwing up screen shots of their purchases are probably not doing themselves favors. And to act like a billion dollar corporation can't do database searches or put two and two together is laughable. It's just if it's worth their time to patch the hole in the ship. And after the last few weeks, I'm sure things will probably change.

And let's not act like it ultimately isn't stealing from a customer, a corporation, etc.  

I definitely thought the elites looked darker in ndc pics and lighter in person if anyone cares.

Beautiful shoe tho don't get me wrong. If I had a spare 300 I'd grab them for sure. :smokin

bigj already threw up the warning in the coupon thread if codes like this get posted, bane city

check yerself........

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom