Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I think the only reason the KP was an easy pickup was because of the color and drastic shoe change. They are much nicer in person. People will start rocking them and the hype will begin with the away CW IMO.

I think the only reason the KP was an easy pickup was because of the color and drastic shoe change. They are much nicer in person. People will start rocking them and the hype will begin with the away CW IMO.
They were an easy pickup because they were extremely mass produced.  They were available everywhere.  A $200 shoe that you can pick up in every single Footlocker isn't going to move quickly.  These will be marked down.

They were an easy pickup because they were extremely mass produced.  They were available everywhere.  A $200 shoe that you can pick up in every single Footlocker isn't going to move quickly.  These will be marked down.

Doubt the price markdown, the X sat in certain colorways forever and never went on sale til recently, but they are the lame ones like Canary.

^^ Only elite Xs worth copping imo and on discount. Back to the XIs. Shoepalace still has a lot of sizes and no tax

those of you interested in the Kings Pride hat NTLA has a few in stock...they also had one Terracotta Warrior hat...(310) 275-9998

i ordered a pair online, didnt get a chance to see these in person

trusting the TTS most ppl seem to agree with. Altho im not sure ill love the dark/olive green on this, some pics loks nice but other seem a bit too drab for my taste.

h

i ordered a pair online, didnt get a chance to see these in person

trusting the TTS most ppl seem to agree with. Altho im not sure ill love the dark/olive green on this, some pics loks nice but other seem a bit too drab for my taste.

h

Finally got them. Sure there is a little extra length in the toe box but there is no way in hell I could size down from what I wear in the 10s. Width wise, it just won't work. I dont have wide feet.

For reference, I wear size 11 in x reg, elite, low and ext...8v2 and v3, 9 low...kd v and 6. 11.5 in ix and viii v1. 10.5 in retro js and most other shoes. 10.5 is mytrue size.

wish that Carbon Fiber pair had no pink in it and was just all black.. would probably be my fav colorway of the 11s if they were all black with carbon fiber armorposite :smokin :smokin

aside from those, i still feel the KOTJ will be in MY top 2 colorways for the 11s when it's all said and done

Aways will def not sell out, this is the basic team colorway they want everybody rocking they will be around longer than the KPs

Back
Top Bottom