Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
^^those look like doodoo with all gold 
mean.gif

I'm getting some major heel slippage with the KCs...anyone else experience this? I mean I know there's minimal padding cuz it's an EXT but damn.

man what that Au is hot and I don't even really like yellow Au, more a white Au/plat/Ag person myself
I love yellow gold but I also hate over kill on colors... I need contrast. You're the matching king so of course you love it. 
laugh.gif

*edit* ugh just saw the glittery sole 
sick.gif

Last edited:
So, rumors are abounding in twitter and IG that nike is making some overhauls to its site to prevent the use of bots and the user-created coupon codes. I'm wondering if the WTL release is being pushed off until they go into effect.

So, rumors are abounding in twitter and IG that nike is making some overhauls to its site to prevent the use of bots and the user-created coupon codes. I'm wondering if the WTL release is being pushed off until they go into effect.
They may get it right with ONE release....but there will always be a way unfortunately.  These dudes have proven that they are smarter than the people Nike has hired lol

They may get it right with ONE release....but there will always be a way unfortunately.  These dudes have proven that they are smarter than the people Nike has hired lol
Truth. Nike needs to tweet a low res jpeg image of the link handwritten on a sheet of paper so you have to type in the entire link.

Back
Top Bottom