Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Just another pic of how these look with jeans on
View media item 613376

Man, what kind of jeans are these, not the actual brand, but the kind of cut? I need to fix my jean game, when I wear my kicks they kind of look like an old man lol. Was thinking about getting my jeans tapered at the bottom but don't want it to look funny bc I don't wear skinny jeans.

The kotj is really nice in person.  At some angles the hyperposite looks green which is pretty sick.  I was tempted to get them, but I didn't want to pay $200 for a shoe I know I'm gonna see on a lot of other people's feet.  But if I really loved this shoe I woulda bought regardless.

I know this is the LeBron thread, but the black/white bel air CP3s are actually really nice in person

So basically if they were "limited" you would have bought them? :rolleyes
If they were harder to get, and not that many people had em that would make the shoe doper and make you want em?
Dont be that guy. If you like em, get em.

The Kobe 8's.
Agreed, IMO. Like the comfort of the RosheRuns and Kobe 8 more.

I wonder how they compare performance wise to AJ XX8?

And the sizing debate continues. Though snug, my toes didn't feel smashed or uncomfortable. Just the mild narrowness bugged me.

I gotta try the roshe runs imo always seemed like a waste of money because the insole and setup of the shoe didn't seem all that but I may have to give it a try now :lol:

I gotta try the roshe runs imo always seemed like a waste of money because the insole and setup of the shoe didn't seem all that but I may have to give it a try now :lol:
Heaven on feet my friend. I wear them when I work out @ the gym. Just don't run in them.

But don't run in any Nike (NB or Brooks).

Man, if I was Stalley, I woulda made Nike pay me $200 for wearing this super GR release. Who do think they are making so many pairs of the shoe after only making only a few pairs of the Crown Jewels and Gold Medals last year. Hopefully, they do like the AJ 28 and keep it limited to HoH/select FTA and release barely any with the TW and later.
What?! Why? Or are you being sarcastic? Pay him for wearing a super GR? See this is the problem with sneaker buying today. Everybody in here is happy they caught their pairs with ease while the occasional dude comes in laughing or talking down on them cause they're "sitting". So barely releasing other pairs does what for people that really want them? Not a damn thing but cause headaches and frustration securing a pair. Everybody else wants cool points cause they scored a limited sneaker

Make them limited and that $200 price tag wouldn't be a problem 
tired.gif
Word. The price was not the issue, let hype and the limited title come into play and a lot of us would've been some salty MF'ers.

The sad thing is Nike is watching, taking notes, and adjustments will be made. I wouldn't be surprised if they take the spiderjericho approach with the other releases. Just let me get the TW & Akron vs Miami, then i'm out

Last edited:
Man, if I was Stalley, I woulda made Nike pay me $200 for wearing this super GR release. Who do think they are making so many pairs of the shoe after only making only a few pairs of the Crown Jewels and Gold Medals last year. Hopefully, they do like the AJ 28 and keep it limited to HoH/select FTA and release barely any with the TW and later.
why would you wanna make it hard to cop shoes tho 
mean.gif
 what part of the game is that?

why would you wanna make it hard to cop shoes tho :smh:  what part of the game is that?
I was being sarcastic. I copped two pairs today. I absolutely love the color way. Glad it didn't turn into the debacle the Steels were today or how crazy they made the first 2 X color ways (and the Jades initially).

Also, what is the deal with the t-shirt sizing. Normally, I'll get the XL but the thing was like a giant dress. The shirts are long. I bought the L but it was a bit form fitting while the XL was a parachute.

Man, what kind of jeans are these, not the actual brand, but the kind of cut? I need to fix my jean game, when I wear my kicks they kind of look like an old man lol. Was thinking about getting my jeans tapered at the bottom but don't want it to look funny bc I don't wear skinny jeans.

Slim fit. Size up one if you try a pair on and find them too snug. I'd recommend Gap or American Eagle if you're not trying to spend a solid amount of money but still want a good, comfortable pair.

Last edited:
lmao damb hypebeasts.

wishing it were limited.

wherdeydodatat
That's the shoe "game."

I'm telling you. I was standing in line for both the Steel X and Lebrons. I struck out on my size for the steels.

When it was time to give out tickets for the Lebrons, only 4 out of the line of 50-60 people were interested. Yeah, they were $30 more than the Jordan's but Nike could've priced the Jordan's the same price (WC88) or more (3Lab5) and it would've been the same.

Not saying Nike shouldn't sprinkle a few limited or QS but I felt like they went overboard with the X:
Crown Jewels
Gold Medals
BHM
All Stars
Corks
Denims
MVP
Hazelnut
Mints
Champ Pack
Swamp Thing

Wish every release was like this. Easy to pickup, widespread ability, nice colorway... Perfect execution

That's the shoe "game."

I'm telling you. I was standing in line for both the Steel X and Lebrons. I struck out on my size for the steels.

When it was time to give out tickets for the Lebrons, only 4 out of the line of 50-60 people were interested. Yeah, they were $30 more than the Jordan's but Nike could've priced the Jordan's the same price (WC88) or more (3Lab5) and it would've been the same.

Not saying Nike shouldn't sprinkle a few limited or QS but I felt like they went overboard with the X:
Crown Jewels
Gold Medals
BHM
All Stars
Corks
Denims
MVP
Hazelnut
Mints
Champ Pack
Swamp Thing
yeah i felt the same way, way too many limited X's. though the EXT series (other than the corks) were easy to find for close to retail from resellers after people didn't want the hazelnuts and mints as much. i still have never seen crown jewels in my size for sale.

Stalley is similar to myself in one regard......

He doesn't care whatsoever if a sneaker is limited or not. If he likes a shoe.....he buys them, rocks them & likes them even more. Dude was on that internet show with Clark Kent & wore a pair of GR Solar Softs & made fun about how your average dude couldn't pull them off.

And it's funny how your campaigning for limited shoes when your cried & cried & cried.... & cried some more about how you were unable to cop ANY of the EXT Bron 10s nor any of the other limited Bron 10s. You even stated how you were gonna' sell the GR joints you copped because of your frustration.

So your happy not being able to cop? :rofl:

I hope they make all the Bron 11s easy to obtain like the King's Prides. That will surely thin out the herd.

Back
Top Bottom