Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
it just doesn't look like light should be reflecting in those areas... they look busted to me. I'm surprised we don't have more pics of these.

If you enlarge the picture, you can see that both the heel cup and medial swoosh are a glossy, so light is reflecting off of them.

If you enlarge the picture, you can see that both the heel cup and medial swoosh are a glossy, so light is reflecting off of them.
medial swoosh is glossy but the heel has a piece of plastic on it. Aren't these supposed to drop fairly soon?

medial swoosh is glossy but the heel has a piece of plastic on it. Aren't these supposed to drop fairly soon?

I thought something looked a little weird about the heel in that picture. Yeah, end of the month if I remember correctly?

I got no problem with the kids staring, cause that was me when I couldn't afford kicks but wanted them. Mom refused to spend jordan money on me as a kid.

Same here. And just cause they GR doesn't mean anything. GR sell out instantly so it's not like kids even have a chance to look at them on shelves.

Uh, GR Lebrons hardly, if ever, sell out instantly. Kids have plenty of time to see them in stores

Last edited:
Anyone get tracking from Modell's?
Yes, got confirmation of shipment last Friday...slow as heck Fedex shipping...not supposed to be here until Monday July 21st 
mean.gif

I think a few others got confirmation as well.  

I got no problem with the kids staring, cause that was me when I couldn't afford kicks but wanted them. Mom refused to spend jordan money on me as a kid.

yea, some kids have a genuine love for sneakers but don't have the funds.

this one time it was a whole group of 13 year olds, one of them (most likely the leader of the group) had fugazi big bangs and was dressed straight out of an asap rocky video, dude's whole group snapped their necks and said some **** amongst themselves like "YO, THEM JOINTS IS EXCLUSIVE"

that type of crap makes me cringe
Sounds like the Sneaker Con my friend went to in Miami.. a 13 year old had the Red Octobers.. I told him.. You know them kids are just spoiled rotten.. Dads prolly rich living on the islands or what not.. The teenagers had more heat than the OG's..lol

lol.. these are 13 year olds in miami we are talking about here..lol

13 year olds in miami are mostly broke and lowball the **** out of people to get something that they want used and then continue doing trades until they have some **** like miro 7's.

reason why in sneakercon they ask you for ridiculously low prices, because they live in their own world where shoes are half the price.

^^^ spoiled rotten or lucky? It's hard to judge a book by it's cover.
lol.. these are 13 year olds in miami we are talking about here..lol
You can't always call it, there are kids that can have everything material in the world provided for them and aren't spoiled.

There are also kids that come from poverty stricken backgrounds that are spoiled rotten.

Its more about parenting than it is about money or having the means to buy your 13yr old kid yeezys.

For all you know the kid got his pair for retail.

You can't always call it, there are kids that can have everything material in the world provided for them and aren't spoiled.

There are also kids that come from poverty stricken backgrounds that are spoiled rotten.

Its more about parenting than it is about money or having the means to buy your 13yr old kid yeezys.

For all you know the kid got his pair for retail.

truth is the latter is usually what happens.

you see all those middle aged latina women with gucci and coach but they owe more than they have and probably can't go to sleep at night cause they're thinking about what they're going to do to be able to pay the bills.

same people buy their kids whatever shoes they want.

in miami at least, people want to live rich even if they can't afford to.

btw no offence to latinos/latinas i was just giving an example, i'm latino myself lmao.

Last edited:
Never been to a sneakercon before. Always seen pics online of people who attend and was turned off. Too many kids and old heads dressed like they think they're still kids. Weirdo territory

Back
Top Bottom