Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Missed out on that sweet End deal. Glad some of y'all flourished. Really wanted these and I had a 15 off at nike and $38 voucher so I went for it. I'll pull a bigj should they ever go lower than that :smokin

Was walkin around my old hood with some old homies, couldn't help but to simultanously look down and sigh and laugh at my tragic packing, hate it had to be him, "po out a lil' liquor."

(please leave me out of this jogger v. whatever nonsense I just want to grieve in peace
laugh.gif
)

Whoa $89 for Sprites! Damn I'd change my mind on not copping them for that price. Too bad didn't see it until now :frown:

Was it really a price mistake or they wanted to sell them out real quick thinking they might sit like last years Sprite lows? Oh well, Congrats on copping nonetheless.

Planned to cop the sprites on discount. End would've sealed the deal. Now the waiting game begins.

except the south beach 9 was dubbed the Miami Vices and the majority of the shoe was made up of wolf grey whereas the 11 was actually dubbed another "South Beach" shoe where the colors were exclusively teal, black, and pink. So... in saying that I know we all dubb the 9 elite another SB, but were they really a SB???

Good point but majority always rules, they were viewed as a SB by most despite their actual name therefore that's what they'll forever be remembered as :\

Touché :nthat: I kind of never really noticed that the Re-entry's embodied the SB's colors until recent when someone made the comparison but if they are to be considered a part of the series I would say they're more of a spin off :lol:

Good point but majority always rules, they were viewed as a SB by most despite their actual name therefore that's what they'll forever be remembered as :\
Touché :nthat: I kind of never really noticed that the Re-entry's embodied the SB's colors until recent when someone made the comparison but if they are to be considered a part of the series I would say they're more of a spin off :lol:
yeah I never really noticed that either

I woke up to that like
indifferent.gif
I can't believe it man I'm pissed, that must of popped up soon as I got off last night too
mean.gif
Sheesh that early morning drop while most of us are sleeping...sucks cuz I been warming up to these as the week has gone on... that woulda sealed the deal.

The wait continues..

I copped the Sprites and the Moonwalkers today off NDC.  I had a 20% off code and also a $75 worth of the giftcards nike sent out a while back.  I couldn't pass up those 2 for that price!!!

I think the gas masks look cool, the guy is creative and art is subjective... who cares if he turned them into something else. It's better than leaving them in a closet just to say you have them. And on the subject of joggers... they're just a trend that will die off like anything else, as many have said "nice fitting denim > all" they remind me of all the kids that cuffed their pants super tight around their ankles in high school to show off their new Jordans 
laugh.gif

pinrolling came back :rofl:

i agree with denim tho, it's something that most likely won't die out.

a little late to the south beach topic but imo

8's
11's
9's.

it really depends though, 11's really look good alone whereas the 8's look best on feet, then the 9 would be second to that.

8's also look NASTY when yellowed/dirty.

Last edited:
Hate to be a nuisance to this thread...but is ANYWHERE selling the 4th of July lows for under retail yet?

Hate to be a nuisance to this thread...but is ANYWHERE selling the 4th of July lows for under retail yet?
I got them for 132 from sports authority last week, not sure if they are still available at that price.  The link was posted in here right after I bought them for retail.  I plan to return the retail pair though, they had a spot on them and some loose threading!

Back
Top Bottom