Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
FNL just sent out a welcome home king email, i was excited thinking sales
mean.gif

dang !! pointguy beat me to it

i used the 18% boff code on em as soon as he announced on finishline

they GO PERFECT with the 1972 throwback (among more recent versions too obviously)

WELCOME HOME SIR !

7s made waves, but the Lebron line really took off when the 8s dropped. Even with the huge success of red carpets, that's just one CW. Still to this day that's like the only CW non-lebron followers care for. In regards to the 8s there were at least 2 (South beaches and Sprites) that made believers out of those who were once skeptics.

Do you guys think they'll hurry up and push out a Cav inspired CW for the 11s? :nerd:

and congrats Lewi!!! It's ironic, in his essay Lebron stated his wife being preggo with a baby girl as part of his reason for wanting to come home.

7s had more than 1 good colorway tho.
China, More than a game, Akron, MVP, black white gold, etc were solid colors.

Were the Gamma Blue the only CW that Citygear let you use the Clearance code on for additional discounts? Thinking about grabbing Diffused jades.

lypac the only other pair is the dunkmans so far

oslife has 1 pair left 10 or 10.5 i think, for 109.99 -EDIT...SOLD OUT,sorry

THE ALL STAR GAME 7's WERENT TOO SHABBY !!!!! :D

Last edited:
not shocked with the decision part 2

miami was lucky to win the finals last year. spurs choked

this year miami got slaughtered and embarrased by the champs.

the heat has been declining and this upcoming season will be worse even if he stayed. wade and his knees are gone. bosh was irrelevant in the finals and is most likely going to houston.

cavs next season will be better than heat next season even before lebron's choice to go back to cleveland

Hahahah what?

I'm just waiting for the the new Nike apparel that has "You CAN go home again" or "The King has Returned"
:nerd:

I foresee a "Return Of The King" type of play on words theme 8)

View media item 1073623
One side being him wearing a Heat jersey and the other side a Cavaliers :pimp:

Although the whole team switching thing came about from Bron chasing rings like Smeagol :lol:

View media item 1073657

7s had more than 1 good colorway tho.
China, More than a game, Akron, MVP, black white gold, etc were solid colors.

when I say "took off" and "made waves" I'm speaking towards drawing people to the Lebron line (which is why I said non-lebron followers). When the 8s dropped, a significant number of people came to the line that weren't there before.

I'm tryna find revenue sales for the Lebron line but I don't know where to look :nerd: HALP

**edit, Lebron Xs brought in $300 mill.... according to a Forbres article the makers of the line didn't feel they struck "gold" until the VIs (which is funny to me). If they just got back "good" with the VIs I don't see them taking off immediately with the 7s. But hey, I don't have numbers yet.

Last edited:
kinda wanted a second pair of DM's for that price but had to cop the Cavs (IND DAY's) instead. white posite on a darker upper always gets me, always

fwiw i read He shall wear # 32 if not 6

kobe is the Lord of the Rings, lbj is king of rings for now, and mj is still goat, everybody knows that, plus that poster was used a million times over for him, still a good choice though

BACK HOME ON THA THRONE !

most people here really only started liking lebron's shoes with the 7s?

personally i liked from the beginning of zoom generation to 11

my favs are the 4s (gold all star, ny grafitti, bday, all star grafitti, china, fruity pebbles) and 9s (elite taxi, elite red, miami vice, sb gs, china, xmas, miami nights, floridian low)

Man that team is gona be tops in the east but don't make the trade for love.... stat padding PF that's allergic to D

not if melo goes to chicago :wink:
melo staying in NY and NT throwing away 50 mil..plus why? Play w a gimpy rose? Same issue where he'd have to handle all the offensive load...and memph i agree I like wiggins a lot going to be a star in the nba cavs if they stay as is win 60+

Back
Top Bottom