Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Where was that calendar that had some sort of LeBron dropping on August 2nd? I wanna analyze it and try to believe that those Elites are dropping lol

carbons my hooping shoe love em gonna ball them out till they fall apart

carbons look eh in photos but they look so fire in hand.
def fuego in hand; i think their a very low-key shoe but i still get compliments at the gym; not as flashy as the xi blackouts but the comfort FAR out weighs that & the way they preform. for $200 u want your basketball shoe to preform; well if your hooping in them. as many Nters have said.. Tanks on Pillows
happy.gif

Last edited:
I wonder what dudes would go nuts for if everything was a GR? I feel that hype and availability dictates what the majority finds appealing :rolleyes

I still only own 3 XIs so far: KPs, GKs, and MNs. Tried to get the KCs but missed out and not about to pay over retail on an already expensive shoe. Will be trying to get the WTLs which are my favourite cw.

1 - WTL
2 - KP
3 - GK
4 - MN
5+ - everything else

I can't wait to see where all this love and WTL's are the best colorway talk goes if/when they release in the US in mass numbers :rolleyes ...... I like them but I always thought KC's were better IMO the WTL XI looks way better than WTMVP X's but as a whole the What The series is a pure gimmick :smh:

Even if they're the biggest GR ever I'd still rate the WTL XIs as the best XI cw personally. I love the fact that they highlight colourways over the whole LeBron line, not just the current model. Generally I'm not a fan of the What The series, but I really like these XIs.

I wonder what dudes would go nuts for if everything was a GR? I feel that hype and availability dictates what the majority finds appealing
eyes.gif
i don't want everything to be a gr because i don't want everyone wearing the same shoe. just saying that with shoes like the lebron 11 elite, you never know what's going to be limited, and i'm saying it'd only be nice to have them as a gr to get a better feel for them in the store, that's all.

as for what the lebrons, i'm sure they'll be limited and i see resale being slightly higher than supreme foams, but it wouldn't be that crazy to say that they'll gr due to the fact that the kd's this year did.

Was able to purchase my size 12 in KC today on eBay for retail+tax+$40 so nothing too bad imo. Once they start flooding and prices lower, I plan on doubling up

kings crowns would have been a lot nicer without that thing over the sole, suede doesn't look appealing and the leather tongue didn't need that gold hit. signature shoulda been all black too, not gold.

denims still best ext 11.

The sob story of a man that couldn't cop :frown:

I wonder what dudes would go nuts for if everything was a GR? I feel that hype and availability dictates what the majority finds appealing
eyes.gif
I'd still get every ext, MN, lets see I've got Jade, Prism, Re-entry, Volt Xs, Turbo Green, SLH, Graffiti XIs, White Foams, 96's reg, looking at getting the Blast, all of the Barkley Posites, ES22 black and blue, cloak penny V, a ton of Questions

IMO WTL is a straight gimmick shoe. I'm not saying its tragic or anything but people saying its the best Lebron XI had that thought in their head before even seeing the shoe at all.

I know imma rustle some jimmies but thats just how i feel. they are a chill shoe and different but thats about it.

It's one of the ugliest shoes I've laid eyes on. Most of y'all just like it because of the hype and exclusivity. I don't know about you but for me, wearability is the most important thing when I buy a shoe. What's the point of buying something that's going to sit in your closet? That's childish.

IMO WTL is a straight gimmick shoe. I'm not saying its tragic or anything but people saying its the best Lebron XI had that thought in their head before even seeing the shoe at all.

I know imma rustle some jimmies but thats just how i feel. they are a chill shoe and different but thats about it.
It's one of the ugliest shoes I've laid eyes on. Most of y'all just like it because of the hype and exclusivity. I don't know about you but for me, wearability is the most important thing when I buy a shoe. What's the point of buying something that's going to sit in your closet? That's childish.
I see only one wearable time for the WTLs all white party but I already got Whiteouts for that for the time being

eyes.gif
The "limitedness" of a shoe has never factored into whether or not I like it.

I buy what I like, or make an effort to buy what I like.
laugh.gif

Always have.

IMost of y'all just like it because of the hype and exclusivity.

I agree with you, wearability is low, but the main reason why I like it is because of the history of prior models incorporated in it. That's why I want it. I couldn't care less about how exclusive it is. It just makes it a pain for me to get.

I guess everyone has a different view of wearability. I rock whatever shoes I'm in the mood for, separate from the rest of what I'm wearing (usually jeans or shorts & t shirts). If I'm lucky enough to score the WTL (I really hope it's a GR), it'll be the same story. Def keeping my ears peeled for news on those red elites too.

Personally think it's silly for people to care about what is hyped - like anything else in life, you should go with what you like, who cares what anyone thinks/says?

Back
Top Bottom