Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
NAH, ONLY SHOES I BELIEVE LOOK GOOD. I HAVE PLENTY OF GR SHOES. AROUND 200+ OF THEM
smile.gif

i've seen you type in lowercase once, but how long have you been doing this all caps thing?

IMO WTL is a straight gimmick shoe. I'm not saying its tragic or anything but people saying its the best Lebron XI had that thought in their head before even seeing the shoe at all.

I know imma rustle some jimmies but thats just how i feel. they are a chill shoe and different but thats about it.

I'm trying to make myself like the WTL but it has got to be the worst What the shoe yet... I really don't get the appeal, besides being limited/hyped of course which is the biggest driving force in the shoe community right now.

IMO WTL is a straight gimmick shoe. I'm not saying its tragic or anything but people saying its the best Lebron XI had that thought in their head before even seeing the shoe at all.

I know imma rustle some jimmies but thats just how i feel. they are a chill shoe and different but thats about it.

I'm trying to make myself like the WTL but it has got to be the worst What the shoe yet... I really don't get the appeal, besides being limited/hyped of course which is the biggest driving force in the shoe community right now.

IT WILL BE THE SHOE EVERYONE LOVES TO HATE, THAT IS, UNTIL THEY LAND A PAIR TO PUT IN THEIR COLLECTION OR SELL AT AN ASTRONOMICAL PRICE TO SOMEONE LESS FORTUNATE. :lol:

I EXPECT TO SEE PICS POSTED THAT THEY COPPED FROM MANY WHO CALLED THEM UGLY OR NOTHING SPECIAL. SAME AS EVERY HYPED RELEASE. NOTHING NEW.

Last edited:
The best XI is still the KP…Just the way that color way came together was pure artistry…These EXTs have been meh…And I only really love the WTL because of the right shoe and the Bron Line history lesson it provides.

Im also growing more and more on the AvM and the Gamma blues. Got an opportunity to pick up worn twice AvM for $90, think I'm going to do it.

yea, it's a gimmick just like every what the after the dunks imo.

i stay away from loud fruity shoes like big bang 9's and a lot of the 10's they released, but holding a pair of WTL's in hand, 10 or 11, makes you appreciate them more.

it doesn't click for certain people and i can understand why you don't like them but not only am i a man for details, which the WTL has a lot of, but I genuinely think that while they combine all the lebrons they still don't look thrown together all sloppy and un-strategically like the dunks did. the right shoe itself looks like an official colorway.

IT WILL BE THE SHOE EVERYONE LOVES TO HATE, THAT IS, UNTIL THEY LAND A PAIR TO PUT IN THEIR COLLECTION OR SELL AT AN ASTRONOMICAL PRICE TO SOMEONE LESS FORTUNATE.
laugh.gif

I EXPECT TO SELL PICS POSTED THAT THEY COPPED FROM MANY WHO CALLED THEM UGLY OR NOTHING SPECIAL. SAME AS EVERY HYPED RELEASE. NOTHING NEW.

so true..

The best XI is still the KP…Just the way that color way came together was pure artistry…These EXTs have been meh…And I only really love the WTL because of the right shoe and the Bron Line history lesson it provides.

Im also growing more and more on the AvM and the Gamma blues. Got an opportunity to pick up worn twice AvM for $90, think I'm going to do it.

avm's are very underwhelming in person

IT WILL BE THE SHOE EVERYONE LOVES TO HATE, THAT IS, UNTIL THEY LAND A PAIR TO PUT IN THEIR COLLECTION OR SELL AT AN ASTRONOMICAL PRICE TO SOMEONE LESS FORTUNATE. :lol:

I EXPECT TO SELL PICS POSTED THAT THEY COPPED FROM MANY WHO CALLED THEM UGLY OR NOTHING SPECIAL. SAME AS EVERY HYPED RELEASE. NOTHING NEW.

partial reading. i said they are chill. if they end up in my hands they will be gone soon after.

capitalizing off of hype != you liking the shoe.

i stay away from loud fruity shoes like big bang 9's and a lot of the 10's they released, but holding a pair of WTL's in hand, 10 or 11, makes you appreciate them more.

it doesn't click for certain people and i can understand why you don't like them but not only am i a man for details, which the WTL has a lot of, but I genuinely think that while they combine all the lebrons they still don't look thrown together all sloppy and un-strategically like the dunks did. the right shoe itself looks like an official colorway.

fruity shoe like big bangs but WTL are fine? Not sure if serious?

don't even know why i interact with you. big bangs are loud and fruity but the WTL aren't?

partial reading. i said they are chill. if they end up in my hands they will be gone soon after.

capitalizing off of hype != you liking the shoe.

PARTIAL READING.

I SAID THAT.

i think the XI is better than the X by eons. The X was turrible IMO.

lol i pointed out the big bang thing to show that even though i don't like fruity shoes, the 11 is still dope to me because of all the detail.

plus, it's fruitiness done in the right way. not like those terrible teal/orange kobe 9's.

i think the XI is better than the X by eons. The X was turrible IMO.

THIS IS TRUE. THE MORE SLEEK LOOK OF THE 11'S IS A LOT BETTER THAN THE BULKY LOOK OF THE 10'S IMO.

the X hooping wise is miles ahead the xi, far more comfort as well

casually chillen in them I can see the xi's coming out on top look wise but the best colorways of the X beat out the best of the XI easy.

no xi ext came close to these, even the KC

Last edited:
PARTIAL READING.

I SAID THAT.

so what does selling a shoe have to do with liking or changing a persons tune? NOTHING.

MY WHOLE POINT WAS THE FACT THAT NO MATTER WHAT PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD SAY, 100% WILL TRY ON RELEASE DAY. SOME WILL CHANGE THEIR TUNE AND DECIDE TO KEEP FOR COLLECTION. SOME WILL STILL HATE THE SHOE, TRY TO GRAB TO SELL FOR AN ASTRONOMICAL PRICE. ACCORDING TO MY STATEMENT YOU QUOTED, YOU WOULD FALL INTO THE SECOND CATEGORY.

I think they are really sloppy and thrown together. The best looking what the shoes in my opinion have been the Kobes, each shoe is different but they still go together. The 7s both had the tan base and the 8s have that crazy pattern only in different colors. The Lebrons are just completely random and all over the place except for the white base. I like certain details like the south beach tongue vs. the red carpet tongue but other than that it just doesn't look good to me, I think the fruity pebble sole on one shoe is what I hate most about them.

I will definitely try to grab a pair to flip but I don't have a super bot so I won't be mad when I strike out.

PARTIAL READING.

I SAID THAT.

so what does selling a shoe have to do with liking or changing a persons tune? NOTHING.

MY WHOLE POINT WAS THE FACT THAT NO MATTER WHAT PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD SAY, 100% WILL TRY ON RELEASE DAY. SOME WILL CHANGE THEIR TUNE AND DECIDE TO KEEP FOR COLLECTION. SOME WILL STILL HATE THE SHOE, TRY TO GRAB TO SELL FOR AN ASTRONOMICAL PRICE. ACCORDING TO MY STATEMENT YOU QUOTED, YOU WOULD FALL INTO THE SECOND CATEGORY.

Ehhh u got me on that. :lol:

the X hooping wise is miles ahead the xi, far more comfort as well

casually chillen in them I can see the xi's coming out on top look wise but the best colorways of the X beat out the XI easy.

no xi ext came close to these, even the KC
View media item 1064197

Love me some corks. One of the few shoes I really felt bad about not getting. Last one was the titanium xx3 :smh:

^I second that, a really ugly gimmick shoe.

*edit* bigj505 cut me off 
laugh.gif
 I was agreeing with Memph

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom