• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Get mines on Thursday :smokin

Lisa will stick with your SN forever trust me is NT :lol:

Last edited:
Man am I crazy or are people going nuts about these? I just got an offer of deadstock DB 4s for my king crowns......

Man am I crazy or are people going nuts about these? I just got an offer of deadstock DB 4s for my king crowns......
I'd be careful with that, alot of fake DB4s out there recently, seems to be most scammers trade bait right now.

These kings jewels are gonna pop off. Just wait. The release wasn't very hyped (I usually have tons of people hitting me up for info but literally nothing for these) and as soon as dudes(and ladies too S/O Lisa) see these in person interest will pick up.

Doubt those are gonna pass a legit check then. People aren't really going nuts for them. Most of the guys selling on twitter are asking for $330 shipped range and people are telling them no and offering less, SHIPPED, until they can't sell to anyone else. When people are going nuts over a shoe, NT doesn't even let it sit on a site for half a second at $100 over retail in the Czech Republic or whatever Zimbabwae site one of us comes across :lol: .

I'd be careful with that, alot of fake DB4s out there recently, seems to be most scammers trade bait right now.
Ya I was thinking the same thing. Told him I'd have to see them and take pics before moving forward with any deals.

Copped a pair of South beach xi's at employee price today. Thought it was a steal for my first pair of xi's.

I think you gave away that you were a female a while back in da fitness thread. I didn't learn your real name was Lisa til a few weeks ago in here, or whenever it was :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom