Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

I can't even do 10 minutes, any longer and I start asking myself what mistakes have I made in my life to think that this is a worthwhile way any human being should be spending their time.
lol good point But what do you do when you want to wait at a restaurant or takeout?

Last edited:
Ive been to sneaker camp outs

99% of the conversation is people trying to justify themselves being there

i've only did a few , and all you heard out of me most of the time was... man this is some bs  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I can't do it. I did it for the Concord lows and it was a terrible experience. There were sneaker cartels that brought little kids to get tickets. The mall wouldn't let people line up officially or be a certain distance from the entrance.

And if it's a super high profile release then you have to camp out days before. I prefer to play the raffle game then invest that kind of time.

Waiting a half hour to sit for food isn't so bad.

Grizz what size are you? Might as well try and get them in the cart for some seeing as my size ain't available.

i tell random people asking that im waiting for obama care

most laugh right away some give me this "really?" look lol

I can't do it. I did it for the Concord lows and it was a terrible experience. There were sneaker cartels that brought little kids to get tickets. The mall wouldn't let people line up officially or be a certain distance from the entrance.

And if it's a super high profile release then you have to camp out days before. I prefer to play the raffle game then invest that kind of time.

I "went" to the yeezy foam pro camp out and because they had kids sizes and "some jordans" were coming out.. It was litterally 500 people out there.. they were out there since Thursday and because to prevent someone from just signing up and going to work or living a life they did 4 hour role calls.. WTF.. so basically the yeezy foams sold out.. most were resellers and they eventually had to sell em for retail because they spent 250 to make 100-150... 

LMAO :rofl: that gif got me rolling this morning, that man up there COOKING haha

Last edited:

Hey guys, sneaker camp outs can be fun. It just depends on location and who your with and the weather of course. Also knowing you're top ten and gonna get a pair is nice too. I never understood why people still camp when they're like 50th in line and can't even see the front of the store lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom