Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Sprites up now for 1 cent under retail if you don't want to wait 
laugh.gif

http://www.shoegistics.com/Nike-Lebron-XI-Low-Sprite_p_796.html

Last edited:
At the dentist getting a crown out in. Getting my Kings crown tomorrow. Good luck ever one and happy 4th

I was highly committed to no lows this year...these are the only ones I'm really having a problem sticking to my guns on.  Maybe because I never got Sprite 8 lows... 
This is one of the main reasons i'm really considering getting them...

Last edited:
The sad part about the XI EXTs.... outside of the KC that are fiyah, the other 2 should have been better. I'm sure y'all seen the sample video. Team Lebron purposely dumbed down the official release so he could keep them dope samples for himself. Remember the black denim XIs with the icy sole? :smokin Hell.... If the same two boring *** pairs (Denims & Smurfs) were released with an icy sole, they would have been insta-copped. The black (Blaaaaah) soles killed both them joints.

no size 14 for the KC...alright, whatever *shrug*

But if the hype train goes full speed and I don't get my Sprite Lows...

Can't find pink rope laces anywhere, rope lace supply is sold out

Ebay, I get all my laces from there and there's more choices, check the laces thread I put info in there

The sad part about the XI EXTs.... outside of the KC that are fiyah, the other 2 should have been better. I'm sure y'all seen the sample video. Team Lebron purposely dumbed down the official release so he could keep them dope samples for himself. Remember the black denim XIs with the icy sole? :smokin Hell.... If the same two boring *** pairs (Denims & Smurfs) were released with an icy sole, they would have been insta-copped. The black (Blaaaaah) soles killed both them joints.

I disagree, I personally dont like ice clear soles, maybe the black ice on the smurfs but overall im happy with what we got for the exts both x and xi, though them black denim and red suede x would've been nice, looking forward to some ext xii, I want a patent leather ext thats a missed opp on the posite xi for an ext

You know...I wanted them. But I really only wear the same few XI mids and I've got to cut myself off. It's a shame that they waited so long to make a white posite XI though. They would have been eaten up a few months back.

Back
Top Bottom