Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Quality isn't bad on those Jpacks, I like it better than that thin plastic JB leather, but whatever.

Quality isn't bad on those Jpacks, I like it better than that thin plastic JB leather, but whatever.

You should know how little of a role quality plays in what people seem to be willing to cash out on :lol:

Last edited:
The reason I think wtls traded for some Jordans is ridiculous because the wtls probably won't release again for a very long time, maybe never. Jordans release on the regs, those colorways will probably drop in a couple years again.
lets be honest.. WTL are hot because they're limited, and different... i love the concept of the WT line as a whole.. but really  hate the Lebron XI model .. 10 years from now..you wont pull them out to wear.. they're more of a trophy piece.. As for AJ1's  that model will withstand the test of time.. those 2 colorways will always be in demand, no matter how many times they re-release. 

For me i base my trades on my ability or lack thereof to obtain that particular sneaker.,. and way my options... in this case.. i feel its pretty easy to obtain AJ1's  vs WTL (currently) that may change once all countries release... so if it were me i would pass... on the deal..

.02 deposited 

Now that I'm getting older man it's about what will be a type of investment---what will appreciate in value. I'd never trade any Lebron for any Jordan for the simple fact Jordan is done and Lebron isn't. We haven't even started retroing Lebrons, imagine when we do?? I'm not finna be the one saying "DARN man if I had only kept them ______ " If I were into Kobes and KDs and I be doing the same thing.

Only kicks I have in my collection now are things I know that will be of some value if I ever got in a bind (or just got tired of them). I want to feel confident that I didn't throw my money away. For this reason, the only Js I have in my collection right now are kicks that haven't been retroed and I don't forsee being retroed.

Hence the checkers vs. chess comment.
actually... :nerd: :lol: :lol: :lol: And I've seen people paint that upper part black and they came out FUEGO. I'd hop on those Jpacks in a heart beat but that colorblocking doesn't move me. I mean you just kinda come off like you only want Royals cuz other ppl want them and you want to have what other people want. Not cuz of any emotional or real tie to the actual shoe.
I like all 3 shoes, but there has to be a factor in trades. Like, I like white/white AF1s, but would I trade anything anything in my collection for those? Obviously not. :lol:
To break it down, all I'm saying is, I would trade one nice shoe (WTL) for two nice shoes (Bred + Broyal 1s).

YALL NEED TO CHILL WITH THE TRANSACTIONS OR SETTING UP TRANSACTIONS. DEF GONNA GET DUDES KICKED OFF THE SITE.

smokin.gif

gum soled lows remind me of war vets, would love to get that swoosh done in camo..

i was salty about entourage lows being gs only but i actually like these better and they come in men's

USA Lows came today. Very comfortable like how I remember the 8 lows were. Just wanted to post a pic as a reminder how nice they are, so don't sleep on them when they are discounted. I'm gonna post it once I promise. :smile: Now back to about DRE DAY 13's WTL purchase. :lol:
View media item 1058405

On the topic of DRE DAY, do you guys think he paid with card or paypal? Which shipping did he get? Ground or 2-day?!?! GROUND OR 2-DAY?!?!

Back
Top Bottom