Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I like the color way.. but nikes logic.. Good Colorway = Make it harder for people to get them.. I know FL here is FCFS and not tickets.. but i dont know the stock on them though.. i may NDC it.

Stupid question but are these King's Crown going to be hard to get? I've never really followed Lebron's but these have caught my eye. Will be trying the NDC route.

It seems as if you've answered your own question.

gonna have peeps coming out the woodwork for this release, think im going to sit this one out.

may all ye flourish NT bretheren

Stupid question but are these King's Crown going to be hard to get? I've never really followed Lebron's but these have caught my eye. Will be trying the NDC route.

most ppl saying size runs at brick and mortars will be limited---like one or two pair per size. HOHs near me did raffles, and they told me they didn't get many pair.

However, they also said weren't that many ppl checking for them (I'm in Dallas, TX so take that for what it's worth). I still think some boutiques may get them just not this Friday, sometime next week. Resale shouldn't be terrible, meaning less than $400.

I haven't seen a whole lotta tweets regarding KCs so I honestly don't think copping online should be too difficult; none of the usual suspects are posting early links etc.

Trust me, they will be hard to get online. Just because people aren't posting it doesn't mean they aren't gonna be gone with the quickness. The quantity just isn't there for it to be a calm release. Will be a lot of unhappiness on Friday.

Trust me, they will be hard to get online. Just because people aren't posting it doesn't mean they aren't gonna be gone with the quickness. The quantity just isn't there for it to be a calm release. Will be a lot of unhappiness on Friday.

when ppl say "hard" I equate that to a lot of stock being gone prior to release, Error 504s, etc. :lol: :lol:

I honestly think if you get up early more people than not will be happy. Unlike some other recent online releases where almost everybody is unhappy (Anteaters, Wimbys, those ronnie fieg ASICS etc.)

Last edited:

i had asked  a person in pm's about the kc's since we're not getting them here, and my pm's been empty for a  day or two 
laugh.gif

DAM YOU AIN'T ASK YA BOY! 
tired.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

when ppl say "hard" I equate that to a lot of stock being gone prior to release, Error 504s, etc. :lol: :lol:

I honestly think if you get up early more people than not will be happy. Unlike some other recent online releases where almost everybody is unhappy (Anteaters, Wimbys, those ronnie fieg ASICS etc.)

:lol: same difference if its not that many pairs anyways. when 8am hits, we gonna all b clicking the links or add to cart. about 3 (exaggeration) of us gonna be happy. the rest gonna be as salty as can be.

that said, its kinda funny that the official nike tweet for the KC doesnt really have a background story nor a nickname associated. they just said hey, the new Lebron XI EXT is coming out Friday. Hes been in the league for 11s years too. :lol:

[quote name="bigj505" url="/t/532801/lebron-xi-updated-6-30-crown-jewel-aka-kings-crown-7-4-250-wtl-us-eu-uk-delayed/58980#post_21037536]
that said, its kinda funny that the official nike tweet for the KC doesnt really have a background story nor a nickname associated. they just said hey, the new Lebron XI EXT is coming out Friday. Hes been in the league for 11s years too. :lol:[/quote]

The little write up on the actual site is even funnier. They're just kind of like "**** it, whatever. You'll buy them anyway" on these :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom