Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I liked the MvA pair...the small hints of atomic pink makes em pop...prob a biased opinion since I like loud sneaks

AvM = blue green that kinda remind people of the canon 9
MvA = orange pair

Speaking of which, look what I just picked up from the post office :smokin

View media item 1056036
Mint bottoms for the win, should've thrown KP's in this shot too :pimp:

View media item 1056037
Hopefully I'm able to obtain Crown Jewels this weekend since I've pretty much been waiting on them and not grabbing stuff since the pics first surfaced :\ then I'll double back for Anthracites that i missed during that wait. I'm also trying for WTL's but if I miss no biggie :smh:

Out of what's left Ill take the Iron Man Elites, USA lows and Sprites after that bring on the XII's

Last edited:
check your spam box. thats where mine went. missed APs
frown.gif
APs were first to go I actually sat around and waited for them with an EL got up to charge my phone and the email came, rushed back to the computer and only 2 sizes were available not the 9 I needed. Site was dragging relly bad, anyways I added the 10 but in the process of trying to navigate all those check out pages I got cart jacked. Then the whole site went to h3ll. Most of the other shoes are still available except for the maestros 

It's bad when u can't even see what's on the restock. Anyone have a screenshot? I'm just curious.
http://gyazo.com/1781665abf809401b3cb0f3a3bb818b3

It's bad when u can't even see what's on the restock. Anyone have a screenshot? I'm just curious.
I got you bigj
View media item 1056017

Thanks guys. I owe you both reps. I'm out for the day.

As suspected, they put the shoes they restocked back to full price :lol:

Those black gloves were on sale for like $100 or so. MN brons were $180 or so.

Just put my name into the raffle for the KC at hoh. BabyJ505 was taking a nap so I had to leave the woman at home instead of picking her up to fill out a ticket :lol:

Congrats barbarianbob barbarianbob . I know the struggle you've been through to get those sir :pimp:

Thanks man, you've definitely been there the whole time seeing the BS I was going through :lol: I ended up getting them for $140 shipped 8) you know the motto #TeamBelowRetail

@BarbarianBob
nice pick up.....man FL just wont release the "excluded from discount" stipulation on the AVM!

Thanks and yea I was sitting around waiting for discounts too but where they did happen I could never get my size, happy I wound up getting them for the low though :D btw a lot of Champs have them for $180 but just in scarce sizes, you may be able to grab a pair and throw a coupon or code or something on them too if you look around or stock locate :nerd:

Last edited:
Got a keep an eye on what people say in here, they be low key signaling each other. Lisa Manilla done left the camp and did some dealings on her own, now she eating while we still holding our tummies, I'll be darned if that happens again.

Last edited:
Magento ecommerce is the service ENDclothing uses. I think they pulled the plug on it because it was too easy to hack. Therefore, the END crawl script people have been using may no longer work
MAN, That has nothing to do with people "hacking" END 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom