Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
im honestly confused a.f whats been going on the last 20 pages? shots fired, ppl fighting, ppl getting banned.....KC drop...WTL delayed for the 56th time in the USA while the entire world has its pairs....meh...getting my 14s thursday, usa highs under retail fri and try on the KC sat morning and hopefully hit 
nerd.gif
...On that note lets lighten the mood in here, hope everybody has a great tuesday.

laugh.gif

^^^ which dude?

I @'d and quoted him---last page.

I go into the Agassi thread for ***** and giggles every now and again and I see dunk talking wild about how WTLs were SNS via backdoor link---ppl were able to check out but he wasn't one of them blah blah blah.

Need someone to either corroborate, or slam his story.

im honestly confused a.f whats been going on the last 20 pages? shots fired, ppl fighting, ppl getting banned.....KC drop...WTL delayed for the 56th time in the USA while the entire world has its pairs....meh...getting my 14s thursday, usa highs under retail fri and try on the KC sat morning and hopefully hit :nerd: ...On that note lets lighten the mood in here, hope everybody has a great tuesday.

View media item 1055374

:lol:

TF does this .gif have to do....with....anything ..... you said?

I'm getting a pair of kcs just to trade for KPs and Miami Nights. I sold mine and i miss em [emoji]128546[/emoji]
This! We need one already!
I dont get it...all they need to do is look at the couple of mainstream stores in and around the city. The Villas kill  releases and, outside of Social Status, have nooo competition. Ross Park or even Monroeville would be a great location for one. 

Anybody got any confirmed dates on those blue elites? Its crazy but i guess i have to make an actual effort to spend 275+ tax now.
mean.gif
 Even at that price...i think those will fly off the shelves. 

Anybody got any confirmed dates on those blue elites? Its crazy but i guess i have to make an actual effort to spend 275+ tax now. :smh:  Even at that price...i think those will fly off the shelves. 
People said the same thing about the super hero's and it's been weeks and they're still available.

People said the same thing about the super hero's and it's been weeks and they're still available.
You may be right.  Im thinking in terms for the big footed folks. There's usually only 1 or 2 sz 14s if any locally. 

I like the super heros but the other releases at that time made em a non priority. These blues through.....are going to be a problem. 

Keep an eye on citygear this morning. They have a restock going down today and you know some discounted Lebron XI's will be thrown in there.

Keep an eye on citygear this morning. They have a restock going down today and you know some discounted Lebron XI's will be thrown in there.

seems like whenever CG does an online restock, they raise the prices back UP on the shoes they restock. like the gammas went back to 200 or so when they were down to like 150 when they sold out before.

Back
Top Bottom