Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Ol whiny dude tried to make it out like BigJ did 5 hrs research and went to great lengths to see who repped that post. I think that's why J included the screenshot and info of what little work he had to do.

The new camera come in yet Memphis? Bout time for those on feet HD WTL shots :smokin
but in the end who looked stupid?? He tried to bust me out again and failed!... done with that back to being excited about the kc and id4 release

Not sure how you made me look stupid. You take your shots whenever you can and you always come up short.

Maybe in your head you are proving something but that's about it.

I'm sure the next time someone complains about a post being deleted or makes a rant about how they hate mods you will be the first to jump on it as you have been since I apparently got strike 3.

Got the HOH in my city releasing the KC's . Judging by past zoo events at that mall, might have to get there early morning before sunlight smh

NikeNino Was A Scammer From Day One. He Always Came At People In The KD VI And Make Ish Up. I Always Went At Him Cuz It Pissed Me Off. I Went At Him When He Was mribonit, for the same reason. When He Got Exposed By A Dude Who Lives In Dallas About His WTKD "Hook Up", He Started Back Pedaling. Then Claiming To Oop People A Pair Of WTKD, But No One Bit... Was Shady From The Jump. 

Got the HOH in my city releasing the KC's . Judging by past zoo events at that mall, might have to get there early morning before sunlight smhLucky!
Lucky! My HOH isn't getting them
mad.gif

NikeNino Was A Scammer From Day One. He Always Came At People In The KD VI And Make Ish Up. I Always Went At Him Cuz It Pissed Me Off. I Went At Him When He Was mribonit, for the same reason. When He Got Exposed By A Dude Who Lives In Dallas About His WTKD "Hook Up", He Started Back Pedaling. Then Claiming To Oop People A Pair Of WTKD, But No One Bit... Was Shady From The Jump. 

I'm sorry I missed that stuff. He wasn't doing that in the threads I frequent and I guess he wasn't being reported.
I really really hope he didn't cook anyone on here.

I'm sorry I missed that stuff. He wasn't doing that in the threads I frequent and I guess he wasn't being reported.
Crap like that is why this culture has a black eye.  I've never been a part of a community filled with more scumbags that the sneaker community, from selling fakes to straight up selling shoes they don't even have and then bailing.  I won't sell/trade with anyone I don't know.

I'm sure he'll be back again. You have to give it to him though, son is hella persistent.
Yeah he is :lol:, not that that's good for niketalk.

Crap like that is why this culture has a black eye.  I've never been a part of a community filled with more scumbags that the sneaker community, from selling fakes to straight up selling shoes they don't even have and then bailing.  I won't sell/trade with anyone I don't know.
it's not that bad. I've done over 30 transactions this year and not been scammed once. Just gotta weed out the scum.same with anything else in life

It's definitely not your fault. Between his bad info and the constant trolling, it could be easily overlooked. You have many threads to manage and can't catch every little thing. I just happened to constantly be in the KD VI & VII threads, where he tended to live in.

Not sure how you made me look stupid. You take your shots whenever you can and you always come up short.

I'm sure the next time someone complains about a post being deleted or makes a rant about how they hate mods you will be the first to jump on it as you have been since I apparently got strike 3.
i didnt say i made you look stupid...you did that on ur own when you were trying to be funny and sarcastic all the while not knowing as a mod that we can't see who reps who?...and you were so caught up in your feelings that you think that i liked his post because he was coming at you...i liked the post because i could relate to what he was talking about from my personal experience on here...quick question...if i hadn't been one of the people to like the post would you have still posted everyone that liked it??

Last edited:

i didnt say i made you look stupid...you did that on ur own when you were trying to be funny and sarcastic all the while not knowing as a mod that we can't see who reps who?...and you were so caught up in your feelings that you think that i liked his post because he was coming at you...i liked the post because i could relate to what he was talking about from my personal experience on here...quick question...if i hadn't been one of the people to like the post would you have still posted everyone that liked it??

Right. I sure looked stupid. Regardless of whether it's an admin only function or not it's obvious that it didn't take me much work to see the likes like you claimed. The point was still made which you obviously missed.

And yes I would have still called you guys out whether you were part of the list or not. I find it comical that people cosigned someone that deserved to be banned. It's like dudes ignored who actually posted it and just had flashbacks and stuff.

Last edited:
Right. I sure looked stupid. Regardless of whether it's an admin only function or not it's obvious that it didn't take me much work to see the likes like you claimed. The point was still made which you obviously missed.

And yes I would have still called you guys out whether you were part of the list or not. I find it comical that people cosigned someone that deserved to be banned. It's like dudes ignored who actually posted it and just had flashbacks and stuff.
that man had 200 + reps though and now is the day you want to do what you did?!?!

Last edited:
THAT DUDE WAS MAD ANNOYING. WAS CONSTANTLY TAGGING AND NAME DROPPING ME IN HIS POSTS.

I WAS LIKE, "NAME DROPPING A** *****, DON'T NOBODY KNOW YOU!" -- KING CHIP

Back
Top Bottom