Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Ol whiny dude tried to make it out like BigJ did 5 hrs research and went to great lengths to see who repped that post. I think that's why J included the screenshot and info of what little work he had to do.

The new camera come in yet Memphis? Bout time for those on feet HD WTL shots :smokin

STILL WAITING ON IT TO COME IN. EBAY STORE COMPANY WAS SLOW TO SHIP :smh:

Made a pitstop at the chandler fashion center at the hoh had my turbo green snapback, but they also had a snapback for the sprites, also this location isnt getting the kcs, mgr said he got notified this morning

everyone sleeping on these end of year lebron releases will regret it when the big 3 resign

not everyone will buy the 12s like the 11s sold

everyone sleeping on these end of year lebron releases will regret it when the big 3 resign

Who sleepin?

This thread has been non-stop when is KC coming out since the early early pics.

KC will be one of the more memorable XIs that have dropped.

I'm gonna see if I can win the FTL raffle at the local hoh.

FTL bot going to work Saturday
laugh.gif

Ways to me.

You mean the big ONE. Wade is toast and Bosh is overrated. Also, the LBJ XI only has a handful of great colorways to me. I won't regret it, bro. :D

The KC shouldn't be too hard to get after seeing the launch locator. I was expecting Jordan Celebration Pack numbers but these are much more abundant

Last edited:
the problem is not adding to cart the problem is checkout out on FTL. 

I had multiple cigars and champagnes in cart on FTL and i couldnt checkout a single pair.

Who sleepin?

This thread has been non-stop when is KC coming out since the early early pics.
alot of people that come into my store; far less intrest in the lebron line since the finals,

next year when the 11s are dried up people will kick themselves, especially considering how many good deals were out there on discount

Last edited:
It would be cool if nike released these with alternating left & right; just to make the what the line more intresting

example - a person from new york can trade with a person from cali to make

a whole pair of the one above, not everyone will love two diff ones on each foot.

just a thought

they need to stop playing and make a hoh here... there's one about an hour away that i could go to, but it's a risk to go up there every time 

Back
Top Bottom