Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
those blue elites are amazing.... like them even more then the red "championship" elites..

why does nike give out all these crappy colorways then tease us with these amazing colorways!!!

every time i see one of these hero deals i have to restrain myself lol.
trying to save up for other things that are more important, damn priorities!

You hooked my baby boy up w/ the Lebron MV's IX's sz 11c a few years ago. He ended up losing them a few months later! :smh:
Anyways, I'll see what I can find out. What sz?

BRRRUUUHHH!!! I REMEMBER THAT!!!

Yo! :lol: how in the world he lose a pair of shoes tho?? :smh: Wasn't he like 3?

Last edited:
man you gotta be careful on IG now---fakes are out
nerd.gif

Gallery2 already did their raffle and their pairs are in the hands of others. Like I said if you tryna go the ebay route, meh... not too many pairs on there. Korean dudes are but they are gassed asking for like 2 stacks n **** for a pair. You're only option now is perhaps reaching out to someone in Singapore (their raffled is still going on), the one in the Philippines is closed.
There's probably less than 200 e-tickets released and they were gone in seconds. And having one doesn't mean you're guaranteed a pair. They'll still do a draw on the day of release. What they're doing too is they want e-ticket holders to print out their ticket and bring it so I guarantee that on release day, people will try to sell fake tickets.

Last edited:
i hate to be that guy that says cause they're not limited, but i think it  really does have something to do with it

No need to feel bad for speaking the truth, TLO and these would've been more sought after then it's predecessors :lol: I can just hear cats goin crazy over the leaf print :wow: :lol:

My new favorite gif :lol: the way dude emerged out of the crowd though :x :rofl:

$205 shipped, not a bad price at all

View media item 1049433

I would grab but I really would rather have the Iron man joints :pimp: .... if they even drop :rolleyes

Last edited:
man you gotta be careful on IG now---fakes are out :nerd:

Gallery2 already did their raffle and their pairs are in the hands of others. Like I said if you tryna go the ebay route, meh... not too many pairs on there. Korean dudes are but they are gassed asking for like 2 stacks n **** for a pair. You're only option now is perhaps reaching out to someone in Singapore (their raffled is still going on), the one in the Philippines is closed.
There's probably less than 200 e-tickets released and they were gone in seconds. And having one doesn't mean you're guaranteed a pair. They'll still do a draw on the day of release. What they're doing too is they want e-ticket holders to print out their ticket and bring it so I guarantee that on release day, people will try to sell fake tickets.

THE WEBSITE STATES 161 E-TICKETS AND 120 PAIRS. PRETTY GOOD ODDS TO GET A PAIR IF YOU HAVE AN E-TICKET.

If (WHEN) I struck out on the WTL and either the red or blue elite drops I would be satisfied with them as a consolation prize.

Should be in the homes of any lions fan :smile:

I'm cool on the color but I hate the stripes on the toe box.

Patiently waits for reds.

If Nike could've done something like that with those new Calvin Johnsons, they would've actually sold a pair.

:smh:

if i had to choose.. blue elites> kc's
blasphemy Grizz you're being excommunitated from #TeamKC
laugh.gif

beauty is pain or how ever that goes 
laugh.gif
I thought it was pain is love but yeah they painfully beautiful on feet
roll.gif

DA SUB ZEROS

Should be in the homes of any lions fan
smile.gif

I'm cool on the color but I hate the stripes on the toe box.

Patiently waits for reds.
If Nike could've done something like that with those new Calvin Johnsons, they would've actually sold a pair.

mean.gif
i'm still mad Nike and Hasbro missed the op on a megatron TF edition with the movie released today
mean.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom