Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Bet 5 if the upper was black these would've flown off the shelves...
Yea like the IDs right?

Theres just too much teal on these...they couldn't even get the filament green part right smh

IDK I'm the biggest advocate of the SB8, first time I ever saw the shoe I instantly said I had to have them, even before I knew what hype was..drove an hour the next morning after striking out online the night before while drinkin in college.. had no idea bout reselling either. Walked into the stor at 1000 and they pretty much had a full size run and I only walked out with one pair :((

Just got quoted $300 to cop
Nice

I'm not sure if that info is even reliable
laugh.gif
 should be an easy cop like all 11s have been (excluding WTLs)

Just got quoted $300 to cop

that's a BET. I'd cop if I were you (and actually wanted the shoes)
Nice

I'm not sure if that info is even reliable:lol:  should be an easy cop like all 11s have been (excluding WTLs)

yea---KCs aren't really all over the place in terms of extreme demand. $300 is good but I think people who really want them should be able to get 'em for retail.

Maybe :lol:

Last edited:
Hearing that Kings Crowns are only going to be available at a few HoH and some Niketowns 

That's basically the same places where the Blue Suedes and Denims released (out here at least) so that's not really difference.

Hearing that Kings Crowns are only going to be available at a few HoH and some Niketowns
That's basically the same places where the Blue Suedes and Denims released (out here at least) so that's not really difference.
the crazy thing is there were more HoH that got the denims than the blues, who know how they're gonna do the KCs all i know is i better gets mine

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if nike was generating all this hype, to make these wtl's along the same #s as the WTKDs. Not that it would change my opinion on the shoe, I just have a feeling it's not going to be as insane as we think. We see all these crazy resell #s cuz this shoe has released in essentially every market besides ours (the one with the biggest after market), but I'm curious to see what happens when they release. They definitely won't be on that OD WTMVP resell price, that's for sure

^^^to reserve or the total cost??

id jump on that
total, but also said if i wait till after they drop it will be $350, i'll just take the chance on copping on release date, if i'm unsuccessful O WELL. that goldish material ish gone look ugly when it chips anyway :rofl:

Last edited:
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if nike was generating all this hype, to make these wtl's along the same #s as the WTKDs.
This, Nike doesnt need hype to sellout. And we go through this every big release no matter how many are made lots of people will still miss out

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom