• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
damn son August/September?
laugh.gif
 Nike cracks me up

Ha you wish you found something on Sivas. Been known as long as End has. They aren't stupid like End and just ship the early orders tho. They come in and cancel all of them before the release, then delay the release, put em all back up and keep canceling live and quickly. Check their posts in the Agassi thread from the wimbledon release (they joined NT). Won't be running the bash script, crawling the site for the product iD and creating the add to cart link and ordering early successfully there.

View media item 1045038

Followed by the best response possible :lol: :lol: :lol:

View media item 1045039

Ha you wish you found something on Sivas. Been known as long as End has. They aren't stupid like End and just ship the early orders tho. They come in and cancel all of them before the release, then delay the release, put em all back up and keep canceling live and quickly. Check their posts in the Agassi thread from the wimbledon release (they joined NT). Won't be running the bash script, crawling the site for the product iD and creating the add to cart link and ordering early successfully there.

Followed by the best response possible
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That response is CLOWN

2yllfzo.gif
 Welp, someone has finally proven dudes in here wrong, one day people will realize that sites frequent this forum, including Nike. Yall be keepin them up to date
roll.gif

Last edited:
:lol: :rofl:

That response has me dead over here. Can't stop laughing.

Nt brings the best LOLs I swear.

That response is CLOWN

View media item 1045038

View media item 1045039

To be fair the dude that dropped the links dropped them loaded with key words. A simple google could have found him out

ATTENTION NT FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER FOR EARLY SIVAS LINKS. Probably got a boat load of traffic with all t he buzz words

Welp, someone has finally proven dudes in here wrong, one day people will realize that sites frequent this forum, including Nike. Yall be keepin them up to date :rofl:

View media item 952889

Followed by the best response possible
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I dont order from Sivas and i didnt claim to be the person to find the exploit.

They can cancel all they want. Its just gonna be a never ending cycle of cancelling orders and rescheduling the release. 
laugh.gif

View media item 1045038

View media item 1045039

ILLEGALLY?

3671525-3346674585-mj-la.gif

Not the actual link. It could be issues with the data being hacked tho. You aren't supposed to be going around accessing other peoples data all willy nilly and all.

Would depend on how you crawled the site. Anything behind an admin log would be 'illegal' but good luck enforcing that. Nothing to 'hack' when the info is just buried though.

Last edited:

HOW DO YOU ILLEGALLY PROVIDE A LINK THOUGH? :lol:

Not the actual link. It could be issues with the data being hacked tho. You aren't supposed to be going around accessing other peoples data all willy nilly and all.

IF THE LINK WAS OBTAINED BY CRAWLING THEN THAT'S NOT ILLEGAL. IF PRIVATE SERVERS AND PASSWORDS WERE BYPASSED THEN YES THAT IS ILLEGAL. THE STATEMENT IN IT'S ENTIRETY WAS JUST ODD AND FUNNY TO ME. LIKE THEY PROVIDED A LINK?! LOCK THEM UP! :lol:

IF THE LINK WAS OBTAINED BY CRAWLING THEN THAT'S NOT ILLEGAL. IF PRIVATE SERVERS AND PASSWORDS WERE BYPASSED THEN YES THAT IS ILLEGAL. THE STATEMENT IN IT'S ENTIRETY WAS JUST ODD AND FUNNY TO ME. LIKE THEY PROVIDED A LINK?! LOCK THEM UP!
laugh.gif
But you know what they meant though

IF THE LINK WAS OBTAINED BY CRAWLING THEN THAT'S NOT ILLEGAL. IF PRIVATE SERVERS AND PASSWORDS WERE BYPASSED THEN YES THAT IS ILLEGAL. THE STATEMENT IN IT'S ENTIRETY WAS JUST ODD AND FUNNY TO ME. LIKE THEY PROVIDED A LINK?! LOCK THEM UP! :lol:
But you know what they meant though

finally... a comment I can agree with.

at the end of the day, snooping around stuff that isn't yours can cause issues. doubt anything will be done about it on a criminal level tho.

I dont order from Sivas and i didnt claim to be the person to find the exploit.

They can cancel all they want. Its just gonna be a never ending cycle of cancelling orders and rescheduling the release. :lol:  

It was the same night :lol: so it isn't like it was pushed back to another day :lol: and it wasn't a never ending cycle since the release went down, ended, and normal orders were the ones that got shoes shipped :lol:

You sure didn't claim to not be the person that found or let it be known it was found months ago....you really weren't clear about anything and wanted to make it look like you knew something special to the people that are on here and clueless about all of this :lol:

Back
Top Bottom