• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

I'm thinking the same thing. 

Both would be cool though. lol

Since KC says friday hopefully its online ndc only
Most def, gettin both wld be amazing, but as of right now if all the shoes were droppin on the same day or back to back to back wks in order of what I really want it wld be the 2nd Place Elites, WTL, and KC at this moment is just a consolation prize pickup and I probably still wldn't get em, or just use for trade bait

I've never seen so much attention drawn to Four Finals appearance ever....until Lebron. Smh! He has two rings, that's it! End of story.

I've never seen so much attention drawn to Four Finals appearance ever....until Lebron. Smh! He has two rings, that's it! End of story.
we can take it to the nba thread. i know bigj lurking with the warning stamp. but in a nutshell, 5 hasnt been done since the 60s. its a big deal to go back to FINALS every year... not just playoffs.

that being said, if those championship elites dropped...itd be pandemonium.

5 Finals appearnces and only 2 champ packs, but hey atleast they've released runners up packs before

I Wish nike would give a release date already 2 stores have confirmed but nothing from nike
mean.gif

^I think they had those up for $600 just yesterday. Hopefully a good sign for availability if all these sites are dropping their prices already.

Lol this thread is comical at times when you just sit back and read, that Southpark pic was a little graphic.

Last edited:
King's crown a pass for me IMO but WTLs a must cop! Hopefully I can land a pair when they do drop

Stay away from my size 10 bruh!

I can't believe multiple people didn't know sskarizm was talking about the South Park post hahahaha wow.

Man kicks-crew sold out at $800 a pop.... It will be interesting to see if those ship out, or if Nike continues the games and kicks-crew does their usual cancel and increase price jig. 2 more overseas spots have confirmed their release for Saturday so I gotta think we are going to see NDC EU confirm by tomorrow afternoon. There's no way these spots will sell and NDC EU watches from the sidelines.

I can't wait for a US release regardless of numbers. I'll find my way to a retail pair one way or another. And I love Niketalk when a Wild ***, hype and money fueled release goes down :lol:

Last edited:
am i in the minority that think the kings crown may be one of the bottom 4 colorways of this shoe? From the ashy suede to the bad leather tongue to the cheesy posite they just dont mesh to me. 

I see what your saying. I can't argue that. Plus, Nike always has to slap on that clear sole. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom