Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
pockets aren't deep enough to drop $600 on a pre-order for the kings crown...

he gon' get his pairs the same way we tryna get ours
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Not a pre-order tho, he has them on hand ready to ship.

Well if you want to indulge on the WTL, how about you stop thinking that you've already taken an 'L' and quit hyping these resellers and how much they're gonna make. We have no clue right now what's gonna happen but geez, make 'em sweat.....they feed off this nonsense

I'm just a realist sorry

I'm just a realist sorry
I mean, I get it..... it kinda reminds me of the old days of waiting for a test grade and constantly thinking "I'm gonna fail, I'm gonna fail, I'm gonna fail".....that way, if I got a passing grade, it felt that much sweeter 
laugh.gif

But you GOTTA feel at least a little bit of hope with how many you've already seen on IG and other sites....pray to the sneaker gods, do some voodoo magic, but whatever it is that you do, DON'T let these BUMS feel like they've already won lol

I mean, I get it..... it kinda reminds me of the old days of waiting for a test grade and constantly thinking "I'm gonna fail, I'm gonna fail, I'm gonna fail".....that way, if I got a passing grade, it felt that much sweeter 
laugh.gif

But you GOTTA feel at least a little bit of hope with how many you've already seen on IG and other sites....pray to the sneaker gods, do some voodoo magic, but whatever it is that you do, DON'T let these BUMS feel like they've already won lol
laugh.gif

I mean, I get it..... it kinda reminds me of the old days of waiting for a test grade and constantly thinking "I'm gonna fail, I'm gonna fail, I'm gonna fail".....that way, if I got a passing grade, it felt that much sweeter :lol:

Hahahahaha I feel ya appreciate the support bro

Thinking about some dark magic or pagan ritual ya never know lol

Honestly I find when I prepare myself for failure or adversity I take the eventual bad news better

I'm gonna try my hardest to get them. Like with the KDs I did my homework and got lucky on Bouncewear, I'm hoping another euro site holds me down but there is probably gonna be less WTL than KDs at least tahrs the popular opinion

I hope we all pop bottles on that releases because then I can seriously fall back for the summer and chill

Last edited:
people need to stop, there will be no resell on the sb xis lol.... they will sit heavy, production was high  .. demmand is low. 

maybe after a year I can see $250

"Hey guys, how much money can I make if I buy this shoe?" :smh:
Well not every one here wears the shoes they buy. I'm not spending $250 on a pair and wearing it or saving in a collection. I'm on a sneaker forum, why do u get so mad if I ask a question such as that one?

ehh i really dont know about that....i mean, i think they'll go for 600 but after tax and whatnot on retail plus and fees when sold through P.P you're left with lets say 300 after taking how many L's on the other XI's lol.....go get a job 

:lol: some of them probably have jobs but they're still greedy, culture vulture, blood sucking bums if you ask me :rolleyes

Well not every one here wears the shoes they buy. I'm not spending $250 on a pair and wearing it or saving in a collection. I'm on a sneaker forum, why do u get so mad if I ask a question such as that one?

cuz we don't take kindly to resellers 'round these here parts.... BROTHER.

YOU BEST JUST GO ON' HEAD AND MOVE AROUND
View media item 911887

Last edited:

Just read a page or two back and 9 times outta 10 you'll have an answer.

Last edited:
You're speaking to sneaker collectors as a reseller. And popular opinion on resellers from collectors are that they are the reason the sneaker game sucks and look at you as some type of monster ruining a great thing.

Back
Top Bottom