Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
They look exactly like ID's that have already been made (see Skep's pair), unless there really are gold flakes in the sole...hard to see in that picture.  

Extra laces could have just been attached by the owner....nothing else special on his instagram, would be kind of shocking he came up with these Finals PE's no one else has ever seen or heard about.  

why is it so difficult to move this pair of diffused jades? I want to put that money towards something else. 

LBJs don't hold the best resale value---unless you got one of the marquee joints. Last 'brons I sold and got back what I paid for were Sprites---last joints I made an actual profit on were SB 9s.

Now that I know this I think I'mma stop buying brons from actual stores; pretty much every release I've seen on ebay for almost 30% under retail. Not all of 'em are DS but worn once or twice doesn't bother me.

What people gotta understand is the WTL are $250 retail supposedly... judging by all these pairs popping up and dude with 16 pair
Resellers probably won't be moving them like we think
I doubt they have KP numbers but I'm sure there's enough to go around......I hope lol

LBJs don't hold the best resale value---unless you got one of the marquee joints. Last 'brons I sold and got back what I paid for were Sprites---last joints I made an actual profit on were SB 9s.

Now that I know this I think I'mma stop buying brons from actual stores; pretty much every release I've seen on ebay for almost 30% under retail. Not all of 'em are DS but worn once or twice doesn't bother me.
thats the thing im not even trying to get back retail worn once and can't even get 135-150 for em. smh

What people gotta understand is the WTL are $250 retail supposedly... judging by all these pairs popping up and dude with 16 pair
I doubt they have KP numbers but I'm sure there's enough to go around......I hope lol

I can sense the hope in your post, :lol:

but I'm in the same boat man.

i hope ur right! dont mind having a pair just for collection purposes :smile:

i hope man i actually want a pair to wear and beat into the ground over time

I hope so too.

Yall know damn well the WTL will not be widely available relative to their demand

Get ready to pay at least $500 if you miss out which is very likely for most of yall

View media item 1029179Think these are real "Finals" or nikeid?

These look like iD. I can't really see any "flake" in sole so just looks like the translucent smoke bottom. I have a bunch of empty Nike lace bags I could attach with a retail type zip tie...unless he has better more detailed pics of the laces, or lace tips (those gold tips should have Nike stamped in them like the GM X's had) I say Eye Deee

Back
Top Bottom