Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

I BLAME THE LOSS ON THE 2K14s  DJ KHALED......
Edited for you 
laugh.gif

Honestly I think if miami hadn't had that huge celebration where winning 7 championships before bron, wade and bosh even played an nba game together, they wouldn't be so disliked. It doesn't take away the fact that they made 4 straight finals appearances at all. that cele really just made miami the new team to hate (I'm looking at you lakers/celtics fans lol). America looks for the scapegoat team to dislike, and miami/lebron made the decision pretty easy 4 years ago lol

All of a sudden everybody is a lebron hater ?

Y'all realize your in the LeBron thread, right ?

You realize Lebron got banged on by a
player wearing his signature shoe that he wore maybe 25% of the season? :lol:

Last edited:
Honestly I think if miami hadn't had that huge celebration where winning 7 championships before bron, wade and bosh even played an nba game together, they wouldn't be so disliked. It doesn't take away the fact that they made 4 straight finals appearances at all. that cele really just made miami the new team to hate (I'm looking at you lakers/celtics fans lol). America looks for the scapegoat team to dislike, and miami/lebron made the decision pretty easy 4 years ago lol

4 straight finals appearance is not an accomplishment when the #5-8 seed in a conference would be behind the 9th place team in another. You realize the #8 in the East didn't have an even much less a winning record? Ind and MIA had they gotten their records in the West would be 4th & 5t. And that's maybe.

People act like LeBron not wearing his signature model is his fault lol. I'm sure if he could manufacture a new shoe at his crib, he would....now he'll have some offseason time not full of parades and talk show appearances to be able to work with nike on making the 12 work with him lmaooo

4 straight finals appearance is not an accomplishment when the #5-8 seed in a conference would be behind the 9th place team in another. You realize the #8 in the East didn't have an even much less a winning record? Ind and MIA had they gotten their records in the West would be 4th & 5t. And that's maybe.

Regardless it's not like we're talking about completely sucky teams...chances are making it to the finals in any conference in the NBA is a pretty big accomplishment. Any team can win on any given day...miami proved that the previous two seasons by winning two straight. The playoffs are a season in their own. San Antonio almost didn't make it out of the first round. Either way I could care less, I was just happy to see my Wiz make it to the playoffs this season.

Regardless it's not like we're talking about completely sucky teams...chances are making it to the finals in any conference in the NBA is a pretty big accomplishment. Any team can win on any given day...miami proved that the previous two seasons by winning two straight. The playoffs are a season in their own. San Antonio almost didn't make it out of the first round. Either way I could care less, I was just happy to see my Wiz make it to the playoffs this season.
Not disagreeing with you, but the Bobcats, Nets, and Pacers were all sucky and inferior teams compared to West teams

Last edited:
for those saying the championship pack is canceled, don't forget they could just repackage it as the "Finals Pack"

Or just trash it all together because it probably contained 2 pairs of Soldier VIIs that alot of people don't really want anyway...

Let's just release these WTLs and move on to the 12s... :rolleyes

for those saying the championship pack is canceled, don't forget they could just repackage it as the "Finals Pack"

Or just trash it all together because it probably contained 2 pairs of Soldier VIIs that alot of people don't really want anyway...

Let's just release these WTLs and move on to the 12s... :rolleyes

Naah, gotta take a page from the Shooting Star and Brazil Pack.

One pair of dope 11's and one pair of ugly Soldiers. $500 :lol:

Let's just release these WTLs, kc and move on to the 12s... :rolleyes

Fixed that for you let the last king be released so I dont have to rob usher

Back
Top Bottom