Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
meh.. i think you guys arent give the spurs enough credit, they are playing lights out.. 

no one was saying Wade needed to retire against the Pacers when he showed out.. 

the Spurs are on a mission man, and they are a well oiled machine.. best record in the league, won the west which was the hardest it has been in decades, and now blowing out miami who played the weakest eastern conferance playoffs i can remember and finished second in the east record wise... 

plus they are getting out coached right now big time.. 

To all this I'm just going to add that revenge is something serious man...

Maybe now that the season is over, we can get an official statement by LeBron on what the real deal was on the 11's. Not the P.R. sensitive stuff to save face. Needless to say Bron won't revisit these shoes again...

I think Lebron will stay in Miami, if not he'll go to L.A.
he wont go to LA there is no one their to help.. they will probably be worse off then he is in Miami.  

I could see him go to Chicago.. him, noah and derek rose?  ****tt..  

Maybe now that the season is over, we can get an official statement by LeBron on what the real deal was on the 11's. Not the P.R. sensitive stuff to save face. Needless to say Bron won't revisit these shoes again...

There is no explanation to give. Orthotics + drop in lunarlon is too much for a low profile shoe. I don't think this season is a lost cause. Playing street ball and make it to the finals is an accomplishment in itself

It's one thing to lose 4-1. It's another to get absolutely get destroyed 3 games in a row in the finals. They might as well have given the spurs a 20-0 lead at the start of each game since both teams are pretty comfortable playing with that differential.

y'all dudes are brutal 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom