Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Go take a look at the ID threat, Lewi just did a "Home Elite" looking ID that is killer with the gold options.  
nthat.gif

EDIT:  You beat me to it Lewi!  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Nike straight up playing! I understand that yall dig the what the Muppet babies but I need that Austin Powers King Crown Gold Baby! Yeaaaaahhhh!
roll.gif
smokin.gif

THE BIG QUESTION IS WHY SO MUCH SECRECY AROUND THE WTL? WHY SO MUCH SECRECY NEEDED AROUND A "GR" SHOE
laugh.gif
. THEY DIDN'T DO THIS FOR THE WTKD.
let me give you the generic nike csr answer so everyone can save their time. production and manufacturing issues. we are sorry about the delay on your shoes, I am disappointed as well, I also haven't received my pair of these limited shoes.
roll.gif
i remember this one from the 2k talks
KC might just end up like the red suede X's from last year :-(

nike sees and hears all of the talk about the WTL that's why they delayed them again because they want all of the attention on the Floridian Lows that are dropping this weekend!

It's amazing that nike is playing these games.

It's funny a comment like this coming from you. I'm always amazed by this sense of entitlement y'all think you have. It's like you are actually basing your life around the release of a shoe and if they don't deliver in a date you're losing out on something important.

Why does Nike owe y'all? Yes we are consumers and we keep them in business but why do they need to cater? I'm seriously curious why you think these are games?

It's amazing that nike is playing these games.

It's funny a comment like this coming from you. I'm always amazed by this sense of entitlement y'all think you have. It's like you are actually basing your life around the release of a shoe and if they don't deliver in a date you're losing out on something important.

Why does Nike owe y'all? Yes we are consumers and we keep them in business but why do they need to cater? I'm seriously curious why you think these are games?

Not sure why you decided to point me out because I'm probably the wrong one. I'm not beasting for the shoe nor am I feeling entitled. You can take that garbage to the next neighborhood.

I simply stated it's amazing that nike is playing games with the release date which they are.

....ol boy saying I'm entitled because I take notice to the release date jumping around :smh:

Back
Top Bottom