Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Animal Thug banned him and he knows it. All of his groupies know it. My boy sent me a quick screenshot and 2 of the members on there that are complaining about me have issues.
a. soleexchangesneaks aka @WITNESSkb24 caught feelings because I deleted his "trading service" thread because he was promoting it on the site. I don't make the rules. I just follow them. Funny thing is I used to direct members to him that wanted help.
b. gmoney600 aka @the hater boxden - got banned months ago for reasons that had nothing to do with me. dude just doesn't like me. hes even tried to clown me on twitter when I posted a pic of me trying on the Oak Hill 28s after I picked them up for balling. o well.

at the end of the day, because I rustle so many jimmies for being an admin, people will go hard on me on social media sites. its cool as long as they don't take it to a personal level and try and involve my family and stuff.

also, he, evilside, felt like he was above the rules or admins with his trolling. Animal Thug warned him and he kept playing his famous word games. I'm pretty sure he could have messages animal thug about things and hashed it out. He chose to cry to his minions instead. That was that.
View media item 1016491 so haterbroxton was still on here

Last edited:
Animal Thug banned him and he knows it. All of his groupies know it. My boy sent me a quick screenshot and 2 of the members on there that are complaining about me have issues.
a. soleexchangesneaks aka @WITNESSkb24 caught feelings because I deleted his "trading service" thread because he was promoting it on the site. I don't make the rules. I just follow them. Funny thing is I used to direct members to him that wanted help.
b. gmoney600 aka @the hater boxden - got banned months ago for reasons that had nothing to do with me. dude just doesn't like me. hes even tried to clown me on twitter when I posted a pic of me trying on the Oak Hill 28s after I picked them up for balling. o well.

at the end of the day, because I rustle so many jimmies for being an admin, people will go hard on me on social media sites. its cool as long as they don't take it to a personal level and try and involve my family and stuff.

also, he, evilside, felt like he was above the rules or admins with his trolling. Animal Thug warned him and he kept playing his famous word games. I'm pretty sure he could have messages animal thug about things and hashed it out. He chose to cry to his minions instead. That was that.
its so funny seeing what NT "characters" look like in real life. in my mind boxden was always a slow kanye. he actually looks like melo on the spectrum.

Bron apparently went to the movies to see "Maleficent" by himself yesterday before game 2...rocked Sprite XI lows 
glasses.gif

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ring-2014-nba-finals-by-going-to-movies-alone

Last edited:

Are the south beach 11s going to be a difficult grab because of the name or will they be just like every other 11
Who knows. Nothing NT can really say to prove or disprove the idea since NT is only a small part of the shoe world. If it were up to us, or people in this thread, the denims and blue suedes would still be sitting.
I dont care if they sit or sell long as i get my pair
roll.gif

Didn't know NT had drama like this.
you should see some of the other threads, it's normally pretty cordial and light humor in here but some of the other threads.....
QFT
laugh.gif

WITH PLEASURE.

2K'S ARE TRASH. DON'T CARE HOW RARE.

LOOKING AT LAUNCH LOCATOR OF WTKD, I'M STARTING TO DOUBT THE LIMITED GR NUMBERS OF THE WHAT THE LEBRONS THAT ARE BEING TOSSED AROUND.
yeah I'm not arguing with ya homie lol. Mine are on the bay now, I'll never wear em. I think they're limited just not like the 10s. The KD seems like a Gr.

WITH PLEASURE.

2K'S ARE TRASH. DON'T CARE HOW RARE.

LOOKING AT LAUNCH LOCATOR OF WTKD, I'M STARTING TO DOUBT THE LIMITED GR NUMBERS OF THE WHAT THE LEBRONS THAT ARE BEING TOSSED AROUND.
2ks arent trash, they actually look a lot better in person..

but with paying 1200 dollars for them, i am going to sell them and i could take the money and buy WTL and have cash left over

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom