Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
There might be a few ppl. But most are trying for the WTL and KC. Would be a shame if you copped elites which is priced 25 and 75 more respectively and either one of the shoes drop immediately after like a week or so. They are dope just releasing at a bad time unless you richy rich. :lol:

There might be a few ppl. But most are trying for the WTL and KC. Would be a shame if you copped elites which is priced 25 and 75 more respectively and either one of the shoes drop immediately after like a week or so. They are dope just releasing at a bad time unless you richy rich.
laugh.gif
I thought it was confirmed the KC's weren't droping on the 6th or 7th?

Anywhere else has this tee online? Doesn't look like Nike carried it and Eastbay and friends are all out of the black one

If you're really interested I think my Champs had a bunch of these in stock last I was there on Monday. I will probably be going tomorrow to peep the gold Elites. I can look if you like...size??

Options for Ginobli....don't like him getting taken care of with Bron's shoe lol. LeBron better be wearing a Nike with laser beams and jet pack attached
The White Pair is 
nthat.gif

Edit:  But being srs  all of them would be dope.

These >> the "Gold' pair that is dropping.

Last edited:
Love those Solars @sneakerfree !! I brought those, 2k's, and the Re-Entry...along with a handful of jerseys for a watch party. I'm gonna have all my boys ready for Game 1 lol

Back
Top Bottom