• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
King's Pride is pretty much a GR. Don't pay a cent above retail ppl

Agreed, pretty nicely executed CW for the 1st release of a new sig. Usually it's like love/hate but I'm hoping I can use a rewards certificate at Richard's on 'em. Forget above retail, I'm thinking lower than haha :tongue:

King's Pride is pretty much a GR. Don't pay a cent above retail ppl

wouldnt be surprised if nike does their thing where they only release a limited pair at first online and maket hem sell out fast to build the want for em and release "restock" pairs later.

Footlocker replied to my tweet earlier  these will be gr release locator updated most footlockers and hoh will have them

Footlocker replied to my tweet earlier  these will be gr release locator updated most footlockers and hoh will have them

I'd call your local FTL Wednesday to double check. I called 2 near me and 1 was clueless as to any sort of procedure and another said they're not getting em even tho they're on the locator

Last edited:
Couldn't Get The "Terrcotta Warrior's" In My SIze, So Picked Them Up For My Niece.. Pics Coming Later :pimp:

I called all the Footlockers in the Columbus, OH area and all of them said they don't know if they're getting these. How don't you know 5 days before they release?

Damn, without getting too specific whereabouts are you located fam?

I'll be curious to see if the lunar and full-length zoom insert could fit in the Kobe 8's :nerd:

Man those TWs have me doing a 180 :lol: didnt really think that they would look so good but after @TWNTY8s pics I may consider copping

Back
Top Bottom