Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
So what's the consensus when it comes to the AvsM? Straight cheeks or naw?.

View media item 1008966

I tried going back to page 500ish of this thread to get some good looks @ 'em, but it seems like when they released it was overshadowed by Miami nights, 2K & other holiday releases.

I barely remember seeing 'em in store & what my judgement was on 'em. But been seeing some decent deals near $100 so I'm thinking bout coppn

Do it. I love my AvMs... one of my fave colorways

Last edited:
i thought i'd be id only at this point but the KC got me turning.

yall already know how i feel bout them wtls doe

Kings Crown EXT, Sprite Low, Gold Elite and These are All I have left I want...

this was from a guy on twitter who posted after hitting the NikeStore Release in Australia... tired of seeing all these early/unauthentics being posted w/people having 5/6 pairs. I get their are some samples out there, but ure not fooling any1 when u sell fakes 1/2 the time then are the first to get WTL XI 
roll.gif

anyways, at least we know the WTL XI will come retail in a regular box just like everything else outside the BHM XI's

**not my pic** via Twitter: @Gel4ti

this was from a guy on twitter who posted after hitting the NikeStore Release in Australia... tired of seeing all these early/unauthentics being posted w/people having 5/6 pairs. I get their are some samples out there, but ure not fooling any1 when u sell fakes 1/2 the time then are the first to get WTL XI 
roll.gif

anyways, at least we know the WTL XI will come retail in a regular box just like everything else outside the BHM XI's

So what's the consensus when it comes to the AvsM? Straight cheeks or naw?.

View media item 1008966

I tried going back to page 500ish of this thread to get some good looks @ 'em, but it seems like when they released it was overshadowed by Miami nights, 2K & other holiday releases.

I barely remember seeing 'em in store & what my judgement was on 'em. But been seeing some decent deals near $100 so I'm thinking bout coppn

These look pretty good.

Tired of the sock craze. Money better spent on a decent v neck or tee. I'm praying for a easy cop regarding the KC
That color sock stuff....man ill never understand that. 
This. Black socks all day, every day. Though I can't lie, I have like 3 pairs of those pink Breast Cancer elite socks that I almost never wear just because I **** with the color pink
laugh.gif
I wear mine with my MN
smokin.gif
 cant wait til it's October so I can feel justified in wear them and it's sad because I actually hate pink MN and Re-entry X destroyed my mentality them shoes were just to clean
mean.gif
roll.gif

xe3fd2.gif

Nike has them brainwashed
I have so many questions regarding this .gif.... but for now I'll just laugh at it and rep you for blessing my life with it.
I was thinking the same thing like WTF?! is going on here but repped bcuz that ish is funny
roll.gif

roll.gif

Damn i know who you're talking about to lol

:lol:  No it's the little dude from Nigeria's Got Talent lol.....I actually hadn't seen the video until just now and it broke my heart :rofl:

Grizzly has one of him dancing for when he's excited....and then one of him crying with snot dripping down his face when he's depressed :lol:

Oh ok I know exactly which one you talking about, I almost die every time I see him slide down the wall then bang his head while he's crying :rofl:

I've officially made a full 360 turn on the KCs. Loved them at first, then saw more and more pics of them and didn't like them, now back to absolutely loving them. :smh: :lol:

i thought i'd be id only at this point but the KC got me turning.

yall already know how i feel bout them wtls doe

View media item 1009200

Back
Top Bottom