Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
lol I wish you would have thrown in that Emmanuel Udeh gif.....I actually have become hopeful that you throw it in daily 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

no sir, i thought the sb's came wiht the blue(greenish) laces that would match the upper and posite color. saves me the 15 for replacement lbj laces at least

for such a profitbale company it is unreal how stingy they are with extra laces on their # 1 mans shoes. the 9's were the exception

we'll take turns don't see how he got banned but others didn't but that's neither here nor there

hope they don't get the itch to drop the kc's in any kinda pack :smh:

Yea I'm not sure what happened either but we gonna hold him down :smokin

Also I am getting a little steamed that cats keep putting that in the air :smh: how about they throw the damn ring nights in a pack with a low top or those striped poops he rocking in with a low top anything but the KC's please just drop them like the rest of the EXT's :rolleyes

lol I wish you would have thrown in that Emmanuel Udeh gif.....I actually have become hopeful that you throw it in daily :lol:

Not sure the exact gif you speak of but if it's the one with the dude on the boat that starts of chuckling into a full laugh while pointing I too love that gif as well it gets me every me time :lol:

Last edited:
Not sure the exact gif you speak of but if it's the one with the dude on the boat that starts of chuckling into a full laugh while pointing I too love that gif as well it gets me every me time
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 No it's the little dude from Nigeria's Got Talent lol.....I actually hadn't seen the video until just now and it broke my heart 
roll.gif

Grizzly has one of him dancing for when he's excited....and then one of him crying with snot dripping down his face when he's depressed 
laugh.gif

Got my 2k's today... I dont like them at all. Way to flashy maybe i could do the red and cold if the panels were white and not that stupid print. Ive never sold an unworn shoe in my life and I will be selling or trading these with quickness (crossing fingers for coraline dunks).

Just got my 2k... Nike send them overnight....
Must say the shoes are nice.... But damn what was so special about them? All that wait for a red shoe with lion print.... Smh.... they could ve at least threw a t shirt, a commemorative card or something... no special box nothing....
Kind of disappointed... they sold us a bridge with all that exclusive talk....
Oh well...

But they are exclusive.... The rest of the hype was social media.

Got my 2k's today... I dont like them at all. Way to flashy maybe i could do the red and cold if the panels were white and not that stupid print. Ive never sold an unworn shoe in my life and I will be selling or trading these with quickness (crossing fingers for coraline dunks).

I'd list on eBay and take offers to settle outside of eBay. That's how I sold mine.

no sir, i thought the sb's came wiht the blue(greenish) laces that would match the upper and posite color. saves me the 15 for replacement lbj laces at least

for such a profitbale company it is unreal how stingy they are with extra laces on their # 1 mans shoes. the 9's were the exception

That's probably one of the MANY reasons why Nike is such a profitable company...

"We ain't givin away ish!" - one of Nike's Board of Directors

Last edited:
I don't understand how people can complain about something that if they don't like it, they can sell it and make & $1000 profit or send back and get their money back.
because it's human nature to complain

I hope the pack is the ring ceremonies and that one of one that he wore that one time with all the diff colors

Just got my 2k's and no extra laces.  I read that this happened to some but did it happen to anyone here?  Also,  both shoes had a piece of tape on each shoe with numbers.  One with 49 and the other looks like it says 26 or 260.   Also, kinda funny, receipt says they charged multiple cards 714.45.  

we'll take turns don't see how he got banned but others didn't but that's neither here nor there

hope they don't get the itch to drop the kc's in any kinda pack :smh:

Yea I'm not sure what happened either but we gonna hold him down :smokin

Also I am getting a little steamed that cats keep putting that in the air :smh: how about they throw the damn ring nights in a pack with a low top or those striped poops he rocking anything with a low top anything but the KC's :rolleyes

lol I wish you would have thrown in that Emmanuel Udeh gif.....I actually have become hopeful that you throw it in daily :lol:

Not sure the exact gif you speak of but if it's the one with the dude on the boat that starts of chuckling into a full laugh while pointing I too love that gif as well it gets me every me time :lol:

Back
Top Bottom