Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
WHOA! THE THREAD!
eek.gif

Alright...out of boredom...

which XI(s) had you do a full turn?

Dunkmans and especially AvM, for me. The blue/green posite is gorgeous.

Alright...out of boredom...

which XI(s) had you do a full turn?

Dunkmans and especially AvM, for me. The blue/green posite is gorgeous.

The only pr of considered getting that I dont like is the bhm but thats only because ive considered taking acetone to them to get rid of the floating lion heads

Last edited:
only shoe I turned on was the miami nights, for the worst tho

loved them off pics but passed on em in person

everything else was love or hate at first sight and stayed that way

THOUGHT WE GOT SOME NEW INFO IN HERE

BUT APPARENTLY JUST SOME TROLLS HASHTAGGIN

AND SOME DUDE BOXING W BIGJ AND GIVING OUT STRIKES.

SMH

TW's I was really sold and just knew I was copping ..... until I got to the store and actually held them in my hand :\

View media item 1007257
Them ***** looked like two rocks sittin in the damn box when I opened the case up and u don't mean that in good way :lol:

View media item 1007271
Denims as well, I was hype as hell, puttin together imaginary fits for weeks, until I held them plastic pleather upper, dickie with the hammer pocket posite pieces of crap in my hand also, I was so let down that I wanted to spike them poops before I walked out the HOH :x :rofl:

Last edited:
TW's I was really sold and just knew I was copping ..... until I got to the store and actually held them in my hand
ohwell.gif

Them ***** looked like two rocks sittin in the damn box when I opened the case up and u don't mean that in good way
laugh.gif

Denims as well, I was hype as hell, puttin together imaginary fits for weeks, until I held them plastic pleather upper, dickie with the hammer pocket posite pieces of crap in my hand also, I was so up let down that I wanted to spike them poops before I walked out the HOH
sick.gif
roll.gif
This is the best descripition of the TW's.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Glad I am getting rid of mine.

I got WTL fever big time. I need them!

I swear if I can get a pair retail I think I'm good on kicks for a minute

This year's Dunkman I didn't turn against it. Meaning selling them after awhile, which I did with the Seaweed X Dunkman. Wore Dunkman XI in the morning to shoot around and I kept looking at the textured silver Posite. The Soleheaven discount sealed the deal on em too lol.

Hated AvMs in pics but saw them at HOH and was like yup get me an 11.5 NOW!

Miami Nights I turned on, I was kinda disappointed when I actually got them in and sold them a few weeks later.

Biggest regret was passing on aways they look a lot better in pics but that was one of the best executed colorways except for the speckle IMO

Denims as well, I was hype as hell, puttin together imaginary fits for weeks, until I held them plastic pleather upper, dickie with the hammer pocket posite pieces of crap in my hand also, I was so up let down that I wanted to spike them poops before I walked out the HOH
sick.gif
roll.gif
man they not that bad
mean.gif

laugh.gif
 i'm still mad you never shared that fit with me, as is I a brought a denim hat now i'm trying to find somewhere to get a black leather ljcrown logo sewed on
nerd.gif
 I need to stop being lazy and take my ***** to downtown El Paso and get it done, also I like to wear mine with my blue dickie jeans matches perfectly
roll.gif

Last edited:
The biggest turn for me was probably the Superhero Elites. All those on feet pics were making me feel some type of way...

Didn't end up copping though :lol:

BHMs were nearly copped...but the lion heads killed it for me too.

Jades and Blackouts were nice, but I got an ID instead.

I was really looking forward to what turned out to be the Everglades, but was ultimately disappointed.

And there will be no turn on the Elite Golds...man they botched what could have been an awesome CW.

Last edited:
The biggest turn for me was probably the Superhero Elites. All those on feet pics were making me feel some type of way...

Didn't end up copping though :lol:

One day I'm gonna cop a pair because I saw them in person and was completely sold, I just can't rock with the retail and NY tax no damn way but truly a great looking colorway and the materials are really nice

AVM made me do a turn. Hated them at first but they really grew on me. Just trying to find a good lace swap now.

I'm surprised non sneaker people (those who arent on forums like this) know about the shoe.

i WANT to keep the shoe but that leopard print just doesn't work for me. 

Glad those Gamma Blues sold out on CG. I was gonna do something stupid if it didn't. 
laugh.gif

DM are my biggest regrets but they are still DS so I probably change my mind on them once I wear them out.

AvM I actually like better than my KP's (Blasphemy) The colors on them just pop more than the KP's plus I went half size up on the AvM and they don't hurt my feet as bad as the KP's.

Back
Top Bottom