Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Today was awesome...from the 2k's....to the game...to LeBron throwing them on afterwards.....I'm exhausted! I went wild in my city with my 2k's on and they didn't just break necks, they stopped people in their tracks completely 
laugh.gif
  Officially passin' out and dreaming about the WTL's! Good luck to those going for the Everglades in the morning!! PEACE 
nthat.gif

it's funny how the prices jumped up on these now that everyone has seen them in person or seen real pics.

over the last 2 weeks i've been watching auctions for size 12 ending between $550 and $800. Now all of a sudden the cheapest buy it now in size 12 is $1,200 and the auction that ends in 15hours is up to $990 when it's been sitting at $600 all week
yeah that's pretty much the nature of the beasts. Won't ever be me paying that much.

Today was awesome...from the 2k's....to the game...to LeBron throwing them on afterwards.....I'm exhausted! I went wild in my city with my 2k's on and they didn't just break necks, they stopped people in their tracks completely :lol:   Officially passin' out and dreaming about the WTL's! Good luck to those going for the Everglades in the morning!! PEACE :nthat:
ok.

This thread is out in the everglades along with these kicks apparently! 
roll.gif

Dead in here....

I was able to add the everglades on every site I tried on this morning. Only copping one though of course looks like theres not much demand.

Back
Top Bottom