Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
mean.gif

I find it funny actually if y'all were to just ignore @The7onius
 he wouldn't mess with y'all so much
nerd.gif
 he like some of us do it out of fun at your expense because we know we're getting under your skin, the shoes can be fixed with some acetone and then they'd be fire but only i'm brave enough to do that but since I don't believe in playing sports on a gaming console well I didn't get a pair if they were going for $300 in my size i'd buy today just to acetone them:rofl:
I don't understand how to even use twitter, I still haven't figured out how to turn the damn alerts on and both @bigj505
 and Pattie Mayo told me how
mean.gif
 don't judge me
You shall be judged!

But not from me
roll.gif

Just go to desktop and go to subscriptions it should be easier from there as it's only a drop down menu. Select daily and you should be good folk
nope don't see it at all, I f*****g hate twitter $#!+ complicated man or i'm just slow as 7734

Don't want to get Big J mad by turning this into a 12 discussion but that upper looks like it could accompany a flyknit base to it as well. LBJ flyknits would be insane.
Looks like another drop in insole too
nerd.gif
that's what I was thinking drop in sole since no midsole which sounds like another yr of soldiers for LeBron
laugh.gif

see this is the kinda person I feel should be taking out to the town square, beaten, battered, bruised, then tarred and feathered
mean.gif
sick.gif
 45 and counting I wonder if he let get a pr for 250 to acetone
roll.gif
what he got enough to take one L

nope don't see it at all, I f*****g hate twitter $#!+ complicated man or i'm just slow as 7734

that's what I was thinking drop in sole since no midsole which sounds like another yr of soldiers for LeBron
laugh.gif

see this is the kinda person I feel should be taking out to the town square, beaten, battered, bruised, then tarred and feathered
mean.gif
sick.gif
 45 and counting I wonder if he let get a pr for 250 to acetone
roll.gif
what he got enough to take one L
Pretty sure he is about $750 a CODE on average. I think he is at around a grand in each shoe if I remember the nonsense he spewed on Facebook. He was banking on these things selling for 3-5 grand a piece.

Pretty sure he is about $750 a CODE on average. I think he is at around a grand in each shoe if I remember the nonsense he spewed on Facebook. He was banking on these things selling for 3-5 grand a piece.
a grand a shoe? he should of just bought some google stock 

bruh were good until 12:59 sept 7th and then can resume friendship at 4:01 LOL.....it's good to know wtl won't be impossible like the X's

Ok if say so. Don't be a sore loser. I think a $50 gc from Nike would be appropriate seeing the black toes release on the 20th :nerd:

The dude with all those 2Ks... Man thats just crazy. Its disappointing actually. I'll just leave it there.

So it doesn't seem like many people are even talking about the dunkman lows. No one else likes em as much as me I suppose. The pic doesn't even come close to doing them justice. So comfy and the colors pop like crazy.

View media item 1000368

Last edited:
Yeah he said that he had 80 or so shoes ordered. Actually, I am wrong, he said he was going to average paying $500 per pair, including the code prices. So at 80 pair he would be spending $40,000 on these shoes.

If @The7onius hated on me earlier he would go nuclear on this dude. THAT is a reseller, not me.

They haven't charged me either-but I got my shoes. I dunno what the hell Nike's deal is.
they havent charged me yet either, but the receipt in the package with mine said they were charging medouble on "multiple cards". hopefully just an error from where i had changed payment type

Back
Top Bottom