Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Still waiting on my shipment confirmation...but looking at my orders, it got upgraded to next day air as well. Hope to get that email real soon.

^I haven't because I had to update my card info. Gonna give them another call in the morning so hopefully I can get them by saturday 
nerd.gif

wait I don't really wanna speculate about the WTL... but do you think nike gave us the okie doke and told us they changed the date and never did nor had intentions to, to divert attention?

Last edited:
^I haven't because I had to update my card info. Gonna give them another call in the morning so hopefully I can get them by saturday :nerd:
I'm worried now, I mean I don't think I had to update my card. When do they usually charge? When they ship right? It's gonna suck when everyone has theirs already and I don't lol :frown:

wait I don't really wanna speculate about the WTL... but do you think nike gave us the okie doke and told us they changed the date and never did nor had intentions to, to divert attention?
Doubt it. Looks like AU is not getting the everglades. 

Pretty sure Nike wouldn't drop the everglades, and ID for the everglades AND the WTlebrons on the same day.

I'm worried now, I mean I don't think I had to update my card. When do they usually charge? When they ship right? It's gonna suck when everyone has theirs already and I don't lol
frown.gif
Yeah they charge when they ship. I got a email today around 1PM PST saying that I needed to update my card info, so if you didn't get that then you should be good. Hoping that we all wake up to a shipping email tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom