• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I think yall got caught up in that humble brag :lol:

Didn't know those Gold elites come out on the 7th? If they sit til next week I will cop but hell I need that 220 more 200. Forget paying retail. BigJ or Grizz gonna come out the woodworks with a playa deal. Keep an eye out for me folk. Preciate that in advance #planeteers

The WTL 11 is nowhere near as limited as the WTL10. The number of produced pairs is roughly hundred-fold.

THIS!!!

How many HOHs even get the MVP 10s? A handful. They released mostly at select Niketowns.

Ignoring the fact that there hasn't been a truly limited released Bron 11 yet, Now all of a sudden these What the 11s done went from a global release to less pairs than the MVP 10s?

Getouttahere!!!

Will y'all stop the bloodclot fretting & let the damn shoes drop. It's like y'all get paid by the hour to create these silly *** rumors. :rofl:

THIS!!!

How many HOHs even get the MVP 10s? A handful. They released mostly at select Niketowns.

Ignoring the fact that there hasn't been a truly limited released Bron 11 yet, Now all of a sudden these What the 11s done went from a global release to less pairs than the MVP 10s?

Getouttahere!!!

Will y'all stop the bloodclot fretting & let the damn shoes drop. It's like y'all get paid by the hour to create this silly *** HYPE. :rofl:

FIXED

Last edited:
THIS!!!

Getouttahere!!!

Will y'all stop the bloodclot fretting & let the damn shoes drop. It's like y'all get paid by the hour to create these silly *** rumors. :rofl:
Everybody on NT knows someone who works for Nike

nerd.gif
, Image Via Dont_Jumpman's Twitter

I would not be surprised if WTL dropped on June 7th.

KD was moved back one week.

WTL could see the WTL delayed one week

But...
Nike doesn't announce numbers.

Lol All of this speculation over the WTL's is pointless anyway.

Even if they were plentiful, it's still gonna take a great deal of luck to combat the hype.

Very true only thing remotely close to them speaking about numbers was them "globally available"

Thanks @bigj505 :smokin

Those WTT are such a perfect CW on the XI. I dunno how Lebron leaves those sitting at home so often.

I agree with ya @BarbarianBob that guy is annoying as can be. He's definitely someone that was recently kicked off NT. On another note, hoping WTL release the 21st and don't interfere with my SB x AJ1 day on the 6th. Wondering if they would release em
Same day as South Beach XI's tho. Doesn't seem like something they'd do, which in 2014 means it's something they would do :lol:

Back
Top Bottom