• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
From Nike Release Dates
[table][tr][td]06/21/14[/td][td]LeBron 11 'South Beach'[/td][td]Spt Turq/Md Mint-Blk[/td][td]$200[/td][td]616175-330[/td][/tr][/table]

Taking away the WTL and leaving us with the Everglades has like me...

bored-o.gif

First time breaking em out on-court :nthat:

View media item 994840
These things are like some coral reefs you see in Hawaii. Absolutely beautiful to look at but they'll destroy your feet in a heartbeat.

The 2 hotspots for me were the lateral shanks and the ankles. If you stick your hand in your shoe you can literally feel the lateral shanks. The only thing between your foot and that shank is a piece of nylon (I'm assuming) and your sock. That thing literally dug into my foot with every step, especially lateral movements.

The 2nd spot was the ankle area. More specifically the rubber dots. Because the shoe is so stiff in the midfoot area, it doesn't want to bend at all. So as you're transitioning to toe-off, your foot bends but the shoe wants to stay straight. My theory is that they realized heel lockdown was terrible after wear testing. Instead of making the shoe a little more flexible, they decided to just add some rubber grip to "grab" your ankle. The rubber dots ended up giving me a burning sensation on my skin. They did their job though, I guess.

To sum it up, they're stiff, the lateral shank killed my foot, and the heel lockdown feels awkward.

But man, I sure love how they look :lol:

View media item 994856
*This is just my experience with them. If anyone is looking for a full review @dwoodactennis did a great one several pages back.

Thanks for the review. I was going to buy it at retail. Hearing this makes me second guessing the decision. With that said, anyone know where I can get it way below retail?

Yea I went tts with my elites. Length was cool. Toe box was cool. Hurt the side of my feet tho. Toward the front near my pinky toe. Break in def required.

Yup,  killing the side of my feet when i wore them around the house... hopefully they break in when i actually wear them  a few times

I don't know fellas... I've been wearing them every chance I had in the house for over a week. Even after an hour hoop session, it didn't feel any better. It wasn't debilitating on-court while I was active. But any time I wasn't running it was like my feedback switch got turned to full blast, "PAIN PAIN PAIN." This is only my first on-court experience with them though. I'll give them a few more runs and may use them in a league game this saturday. If they get any better I'll let you guys know. If I never mention it again it means my feet fell off and I died from lebron foot syndrome :lol:

that sucks man. my pair isn't tragic since I was able to wear them for about 5 hrs Monday but I def had to loosen the laces up until they stopped hurting :lol:

I know for sure I will be able to ID something I like MUCH better. So Everglades are a failed release for me.

ID straight KILLING sales LOL

[thread="532801"]Quote:[/thread]
tonight...
They could be waitin for them to clintch the finals trip.

They been sending out tweets after every game.

Maybe this time the tweet includes a link to the WTL

meh... rationalizing nike is like trying to understand why we have bad people in this world.

none of us know when nike will drop the shoes at this point. I don't see the point of speculating when they will.

meh... rationalizing nike is like trying to understand why we have bad people in this world.

none of us know when nike will drop the shoes at this point. I don't see the point of speculating when they will.

In a nutshell and less words as possible they feel a sense of contribution to the thread oppose to the cookie cutter response. A sense of entitlement. In deed it does get people going in the wrong way and flamed later on but it's entertaining to say the least

That was after the jordan restock failed the first time, then they randomly released the restock, the WTL have not even been released at all

All I am gonna say is based on how limited these are ( 100 % confirmed to be )

Nike owes NONE of us an announcement for these. 98% of the people who want them at retail, will fail, and bring down the site.

A quick or un-announced release should in all likelihood ensue for these at some point.

Last edited:
All I am gonna say is based on how limited these are ( 100 % confirmed to be )

Nike owes NONE of us an announcement for these. 98% of the people who want them at retail, will fail, and bring down the site.

A quick or un-announced release should in all likelihood ensue for these at some point.
The site will still be brought down there will be major failure

The site didn't implode for Yeezys and that was before their new and improved server anyways.

I think they will give less than a 24 notice for these, if at all. Good luck. 8)

Back
Top Bottom