Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
When I first saw them I was dissapointed. I love the red n gold and detailing on the upper. They saw that people loved the animal print 2s lebron wore and decided to put them on there. People will change their minds when they see them in person. Same thing with db4s they were hated when they first dropped now people love them

When I first saw them I was dissapointed. I love the red n gold and detailing on the upper. They saw that people loved the animal print 2s lebron wore and decided to put them on there. People will change their minds when they see them in person. Same thing with db4s they were hated when they first dropped now people love them
Not to mention all these dude who have leopard print AF1s and Airmaxes.

so many ebay listings now have the pics up :lol:

prices haven't changed though. Beasts are gonna cop regardless. Like a dude readily admitted to, people are gonna buy them JUST because they know other people will know what they are and how limited they were.

I honestly don't believe that's the sneaker.. Nike got jokes.. I don't get the cheetah/tiger print...

Man....this is nuts lol

I honestly feel like the delay, hoops to jump through, and all of the "annoyance" some of you endured along the way is blinding some of you.  I feel like the majority in here like those Everglades.....you mean to tell me that if these were a normal release for $220, you wouldn't give these a try?? C'mon, really???

Yep put that limited hype on them and thats what u get.. you could make a shoe with a picture of a dogs *** and say they r limited and the beasts would come out of the woods

On their faces they do.. I had to google it.. lol
laugh.gif

And from what i'm hearing, don't expect to offer these as a straight up trade for WTLs

Last edited:
I honestly don't believe that's the sneaker.. Nike got jokes.. I don't get the cheetah/tiger print...
Congrats to those that cop the 2K14.  I'm happy I didn't spend $40 for the game, 30+ hours playing, and $200 on this shoe... not for me.

Back
Top Bottom