Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I was on the NDC chat asking about a clothing order and made a joke about the 2k14s. The CS dude went OFF about how pissed he was at the situation, both for the customers and for guys like him who have to answer the same questions over and over. "I don't think I can take another delay."
laugh.gif

I was on the NDC chat asking about a clothing order and made a joke about the 2k14s. The CS dude went OFF about how pissed he was at the situation, both for the customers and for guys like him who have to answer the same questions over and over. "I don't think I can take another delay."
laugh.gif
DUDE FINNA PULL AN OFFICE SPACE

and yea Grizz, I copped GS Heroes but I'm just saying I coulda chilled a bit and copped for under retail. Which I NEVER do, cuz I'm an impatient person. Especially when it comes to Lebrons.

and 7 I swear after these superheroes I'm done with Elites (both GS and Mens) :lol: Golds look nice but that's an easy pass for me. As stated before, after I ATTEMPT at the WTL I'm down with the XIs. I may or may not cop Sprites, but that's a huge stretch. I had the 8 model of sprites and never wore them. Sold 'em and don't regret it one bit. They're in a better place where they'll (hopefully) get the love and attention they truly deserve. Only way I'll get everglades is if my dude buys them for me.
:rofl: You're talking about the sprite like they're a puppy. My replacements come tomorrow.

Watch me get a gift card also, I'm about to put on the charm with my accent and get some free socks with that gift card.

Watch me get a gift card also, I'm about to put on the charm with my accent and get some free socks with that gift card.
RESPECT. BOOYAKASHA!
:lol:
The gift cards are member appreciation, the more you're valued the higher the card. I'm assuming it goes by the length of time you've been with Nikestore, I've been with them since 2003 so I should be getting an email soon if not I was told to call back.

I don't know sounds more random. They probably did grab the longer tenure members name then randomly select again from that. IMO.

Back
Top Bottom