Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Terrible show....worst one I ever went to...a handful of people had heat, way to many people trying to move yeezy foams for rape prices....little kids trying to trade beat Jordans and recent GR releases....

SI sneakerheads....with exception of a few....are some the worst, cheapest, uneducated "sneakerheads" ever.

I'll never attend another event on the island...or even NJ for that matter (NJ one last month was terrible too)

this is pretty much why I didn't go. in terms of "sneaker heads" here they're the worst. whoever does have "heat" are just kids who have money and buy what everyone tells them they should have. and they all started collecting like two years ago. if I would have went I woukd have worn first games or lightning 17s and guaranteed none of them would even know what they are.

Ummmm I just got a canceled email for the 2k14s and when I check my order it says canceled.... Did I miss something??

Nike Rep says it was sent out to some by mistake, and all orders will be filled.  What a Cluster $**k this has been.  I just want my damn pair. 

WOW. Nike takes a pre-order, makes you wait 5 months, then cancels. ULTIMATE TROLL 
mean.gif

Trapmob dude is trolling, when has a LeBron sample ever came in retail box. (I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure the answer is never)

Last edited:
Whybwoyld I make it up? Talked to a rep and they said disregard it and they are not canceled in their system and will be fulfilled

im sure its automated, since it was placed so long ago the system is programmed to cancel after so long if unable to fulfill.... design flaw obviously but that would easily explain it

im sure its automated, since it was placed so long ago the system is programmed to cancel after so long if unable to fulfill.... design flaw obviously but that would easily explain it
Not to mention at the bottom of the email it says "Automatically generated".   We can all move on and wait patiently for another 4 weeks now. 

I thought the everglades were a regular lebron. It seems to have the same materials as any other lebron 11
Your're right they are just regular XI's not EXT's. EXT's have leather interiors and swap out the six logo on the tongue tap with the Lion motif, along with no flywire. So people can call them what they want but if they're not in that white NSW box along with that EXT Lion motif tag on the insole they're not EXT's. Lastly EXT is written on the label and they don't come in the black & red box.

View media item 965718
View media item 965726

Last edited:
Man this 2k thing is draining

It's stil June right? Or was that a joke and it's still May?

I thought the everglades were a regular lebron. It seems to have the same materials as any other lebron 11
Your're right they are just regular XI's not EXT's. EXT's have leather interiors and swap out the six logo on the tongue tap with the Lion motif, along with no flywire. So people can call them what they want but if they're not in that white NSW box along with that EXT Lion motif tag on the insole they're not EXT's. Lastly EXT is written on the label and they don't come in the black & red box.

View media item 965718
View media item 965726

thanks for the clarification. someone posted in here that the florals were EXTs and no one ever said otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom