Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

reason why i stopped buyin the regular xi was cos of the toe box fit.  my tts is 9.5 and everythin is perfect fit except for the toe box which is tight width and height wise.  1/2 size up felt like it was a full size up.  if it wasnt for the fit issue i wouldve bought a few more CWs.  if the regular xi is mad tight for u (toe box) u might still need to 1/2 size up for the elite. 

for me, theyve done just enough wit the toe box so that i feel comfortable in them, snug but not uncomfortable if that makes sense lol

honestly for that kinda money, u really need to be tryin them on to be sure cos they aint cheap and i wouldnt walk out of the shoe shop till im 100% satisfied wit the shoe
sorry i typed that wrong... 9.5 is TTS for me as well i went to a 10 sorry my mistake i didn't go a full size. 

Going to a 10 was fine I felt comfortable. 

So if thats the case I assume the elites are just straight TTS and 9.5 will be good 

If elites are in swoosh then it might be time to make some calls. Honestly need to wait tho. Went HAM this week on buying stuff.

Someone hit me with the priorities lecture please.
i'm trying to make some moves myself for these.. they're calling me 
laugh.gif

If elites are in swoosh then it might be time to make some calls. Honestly need to wait tho. Went HAM this week on buying stuff.

i'm trying to make some moves myself for these.. they're calling me :lol:

My only thing is I hope he doesn't wait until they are gone on to order my pair. Now that they are discounted on swoosh I know they will sell out sooner than later

Everything on NT is cyclical :lol:

I'm just trying to figure out what possessed my man to just toss out his list randomly like that.

I was thinking the same exact thing, mad random :lol:

Come on bigj505 bigj505 you gotta chill buying up everything man, you just keep doing this and you know better, I mean what are you doing, your sitting there, you ain't doing nothing but copping kicks all day, get up and get yourself an education, come down here to Everest, if I can do it you can do it :smile:

View media item 963737
How was that? :lol:

Haven't picked up an XI in a minute, but I couldn't resist these Hero's. Used a few favors and paid under retail. And S/O to @rawdawg34 for the lace swap idea. I think the black breaks up the intensity of the Crimson.

:wow: they look way better like that damn! This pic makes me wanna grab them retail :smh: laces? :nerd:

Last edited:
man these are fire in person, they would've been much better if they were on a regular xi or if they'd given us laser crimson on id 
nthat.gif
 I think laser crimson has just become my fav nike color good vibrant non-pinkish red color and it's not orange 

reason why i stopped buyin the regular xi was cos of the toe box fit.  my tts is 9.5 and everythin is perfect fit except for the toe box which is tight width and height wise.  1/2 size up felt like it was a full size up.  if it wasnt for the fit issue i wouldve bought a few more CWs.  if the regular xi is mad tight for u (toe box) u might still need to 1/2 size up for the elite. 
for me, theyve done just enough wit the toe box so that i feel comfortable in them, snug but not uncomfortable if that makes sense lol
honestly for that kinda money, u really need to be tryin them on to be sure cos they aint cheap and i wouldnt walk out of the shoe shop till im 100% satisfied wit the shoe

Similar reasons why I'm dumping all my XI's. My regular size X was too big, half size down was good, but it gnaws on my pinky toe.

I tried on the Elite X and they run big when I went with my regular size but good when I went half size down, plus no problems with my pinky toes.

man these are fire in person, they would've been much better if they were on a regular xi or if they'd given us laser crimson on id :nthat:  I think laser crimson has just become my fav nike color good vibrant non-pinkish red color and it's not orange 

if they were on the regular version, dudes would have been screaming Diffused Jades customs like they did with the first floral pics :lol:

Haven't picked up an XI in a minute, but I couldn't resist these Hero's. Used a few favors and paid under retail. And S/O to @rawdawg34 for the lace swap idea. I think the black breaks up the intensity of the Crimson.

Black laces are def the way to go...did they come with these extra laces?

Last edited:

man these are fire in person, they would've been much better if they were on a regular xi or if they'd given us laser crimson on id 
nthat.gif
 I think laser crimson has just become my fav nike color good vibrant non-pinkish red color and it's not orange 
if they were on the regular version, dudes would have been screaming Diffused Jades customs like they did with the first floral pics
laugh.gif
True I fogot all about that, but it's not diffused jade it's turbo gre.....nike brainwash they both look like a aqua
mean.gif
 thems the same thang
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Similar reasons why I'm dumping all my XI's. My regular size X was too big, half size down was good, but it gnaws on my pinky toe.

I tried on the Elite X and they run big when I went with my regular size but good when I went half size down, plus no problems with my pinky toes.
I'll be honest that was the initial reason I was deterred from this shoe also, I was about to sell my KS but then wondered if they'd fit without the thick insole and they did. I used a Scholes insert for a few wear and the put the original ones back in and they fitted perfect because they was broken in, try it and see if it works for you. Now I'm trying to get most of the colorways I passed on.

I'll be honest that was the initial reason I was deterred from this shoe also, I was about to sell my KS but then wondered if they'd fit without the thick insole and they did. I used a Scholes insert for a few wear and the put the original ones back in and they fitted perfect because they was broken in, try it and see if it works for you. Now I'm trying to get most of the colorways I passed on.

I tried that. And I even shaved down the insole on the pinky toe side. Nothin' doing. Besides that, he shoe overall is really good. But for my feet, it's not meant to be I guess. Good luck geting all the colorways you desire. You won't be dissapointed.

thats crazy. i wonder which outlet that is. its a few in Pa.

edit: probably Philly... too far :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom