• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

they pulled the wtl back so we can buy the super heroes first 
laugh.gif

Ehhh, c'mon guys don't bite.

They saw how bad the first elites did... and you seen Tom Cruise on the oprah show (cactin a fool on the couch).

Just be patient... they're testing us with this cat/string theory. 

The intermittent approach of putting a few sizes online, then turning off the switch does indeed create a frenzy; the illusion

that less pairs are available so we purchase on a whim or they'll be...

*gasps*

GONE FOREVER!!

Out of principal, i'm gonna ID me a pair before i pound out 275 plus tax retail for a sneaker.

We bite and it's casual season for nike to push the next ones to 300. We have to let these maggots know that its WE that ultimately like warrior have the market on Control. 

Janet record.

Last edited:
:lol: Nikes so pissed they're pulling the stuff they know people really want though :wow: no wonder they haven't told us when the Kings Crown are dropping :smh: either way I'm not making any purchases at retail until then so they can pull whatever they want :lol:

Last edited:
i just cant get down with the elites this year.. they are such a drop off from last year.. unless a new colorway comes out I am passing on all elites.. the only thing i really want know is kings crown and wtl.. 

I might make a pair of ID's since i got a 10% coupon before everyone and their mom asked for one about the 2k14 delay. 

and the lows.. really like the lows this year, but going to wait till i can use soem coupons on them. 

#TeamUnderRetail! 

Last edited:
I won the raffle for the Superhero's at my local HOH.
When I got there and looked at the shoe I decided to pass.
Something seems a bit off on the colorway.

Also,they seem tailored for the younger crowd 12-21. and I'm far removed from that.

That's just my opinion.

Last edited:
IF they do a random drop for the WTL like the restock or the red yeezys, I'll throw in the towel for 'em right now.

I'm not on social media like that and Nike doesn't deserve that much of my time and energy for a release.

(doubt it tho, still think its a maintenance/update issue)

Last edited:
IF they do a random drop for the WTL like the restock or the red yeezys, I'll throw in the towel for 'em right now.

I'm not on social media like that and Nike doesn't deserve that much of my time and energy for a release.

(doubt it tho, still think its a maintenance/update issue)

doubt thatll happen since its not a NDC only release.

This would be terrible... No lie almost every restock or silent drop that ndc has ever done i always missed it by like 1 minute 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
will not go near any elite. period. not only is the regular XI so much more appealing to me but for an extra 75 to make retail over +300? NO THANKS

nike just so disrespectful with the prices... if you do plan on copping theres no rush, the silver&crimson eltie still sitting hard lol  
roll.gif

hopefully they all sit on ndc so maybe then they will see that $275 is to much for a shoe.. yeah right huh ? make it limited and people would be dropping $275 like nothing 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
half the people like the elites half the people hate em

if there was limited hype on these shoes everybody would want them

me

i haven't got a pair of any lebron's since the elite 9's

since the first pics surfaced i wanted this shoe

Last edited:
I'm not sure why some people are making a big deal of Nike taking off the WTLs from the release calendar. They pulled them for a little while then the WTLs (and WTKDs) went back up again sometime yesterday, and now everything after 5/10 is off the calendar under Nike bball, including things that will be releasing for sure like the Gold Elite collection. I wouldn't be surprised if the RD gets delayed or changed cuz of the production strikes in China, but I'd be kinda shocked if the WTLs didn't release at all. Wouldn't make sense to me for them to release info about a shoe 2 months before a release to build hype, only for them not to come out.

half the people like the elites half the people hate em

if there was limited hype on these shoes everybody would want them

me

i haven't got a pair of any lebron's since the elite 9's

since the first pics surfaced i wanted this shoe

Its not that people dont like them as much as people dont like the price tag on them

point me in the direction of $180 and copped!! :lol:  

:lol: Nikes so pissed they're pulling the stuff they know people really want though :wow: no wonder they haven't told us when the Kings Crown are dropping :smh: either I'm not making any purchases at retail until then so they can pull whatever they want :lol:

IF they do a random drop for the WTL like the restock or the red yeezys, I'll throw in the towel for 'em right now

Ended up getting them, with 15% off it aS $250 with taxes then I get 6% cash back from ebates. So I end up paying 240-235 for them

Back
Top Bottom