Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
You're getting the men's vs the big kids? I prefer the kids version, for that 270 price tag you're getting less imo.

GS already shipped out, so I'm good on that :pimp: :pimp: (props to dude who posted the shoegistics link)

Like I told BigJ I'mma try for Men's as well. If I score on the men's I'll do a final assessment and release one back into the wild aka THE BAY.

it sucks that i'm gonna cave and pay 275 plus tax on release day, when there will most likely be a website that has them for a solid 230 or less shipped within the first week :frown:

it sucks that i'm gonna cave and pay 275 plus tax on release day, when there will most likely be a website that has them for a solid 230 or less shipped within the first week :frown:

if you a size 8+ I'd honestly tell you to wait---depending on what size you are now there are some sites that already have these for retail.

shoegistics has 8.5 and 11 for retail shipped (no extra shipping or tax). They been up a week, didn't immediately sell out. If the online route fails you can still rely on brick and mortars (which I highly DOUBT these will sell out first day) I don't even think they are going to do an RSVP. Any word on that yet? :nerd:

Last edited:
boy don't make me call out the goons to your IP Address :nerd:

nah but for real man :lol: aye... what happened to dude who said he had his hands on the super hero elites?? Can we get some on foot pics or sum'n ? I wanna know how they fit compared to reg XIs. (not EXT)

I'm sure you can ask somebody that has the elites that already released... I remember somebody saying they fit a bit more roomy than the regular XIs...

In my opinion Elites fit TTS. I wear a size 10 in the regular XI due to the toe box. I got the Teams in a 9.5 and they are the perfect fit. Wider toe box. If anyone had any questions feel free to PM me.

That chrome in them does look appealing but I prefer the regular 11 model over the rest, I'd have to see the superheroes in person though, I won't pay 275 for them. If i do get them it'll be from NDC Uk, vibrant colors don't do well in the UK so they'll sit, they still have a full size run of the BHM's.

HOW THE DENIMS FIT? TTS OR 1/2 SIZE SMALL?

trying to find out for my boy @BarbarianBob
def go down .5 size imo, 11 in everything nike except the ext's which i got in 10.5, there's way more room and no toe box pinch, it's almost like they hollowed them out since they don't have the same padding on the sides and stuff I finally feel that godly experience y'all be talking about after they break in lol only no break in time needed

HOW THE DENIMS FIT? TTS OR 1/2 SIZE SMALL?

trying to find out for my boy [@=/u/102900/BarbarianBob]@BarbarianBob[/@]

def go down .5 size imo, 11 in everything nike except the ext's which i got in 10.5, there's way more room and no toe box pinch, it's almost like they hollowed them out since they don't have the same padding on the sides and stuff I finally feel that godly experience y'all be talking about after they break in lol only no break in time needed
gatorbeltsnpattiemelts gatorbeltsnpattiemelts that's going to suck for you right?

Back
Top Bottom