• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

There's no way that chick is DS...
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ok that's enough of these rumors and nonsense talk, no one knows what they look like and no one knows when they'll be shipped. Have some frigging patience and stop feeding people lies and speculation.

So some got the email and some didn't. Maybe it's by size? For instance only the size 7 through 11 got produced on time or something like that. I ordered an 11 and haven't gotten that delay email. Won't it be messed up if certain sizes get theirs shipped first? Lol

So some got the email and some didn't. Maybe it's by size? For instance only the size 7 through 11 got produced on time or something like that. I ordered an 11 and haven't gotten that delay email. Won't it be messed up if certain sizes get theirs shipped first? Lol

Nah. I ordered 2 size 12s. One got an email and one didn't.

Maybe it doesn't matter? This has been said again and again, does it comfort you to just repeat it?

Still waiting for the Elites to hit discount. No one around my way has bought them for retail....

Still chuckling at everyone upset about the 2K delay. These are just shoes people. Has no one been watching the XI ID thread and seen all the delays there?!?

Last edited:
Still waiting for the Elites to hit discount. No one around my way has bought them for retail....

Still chuckling at everyone upset about the 2K delay. These are just shoes people. Has no one been watching the XI ID thread and seen all the delays there?!?
yeah but with the id's you know what your getting, in this care I think it's the delay coupled with the unknown that is driving them crazy as soon as an official pic drops they'll have their 5mins of fame and be forgotten like all the rest

Back
Top Bottom