Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Ok, I haven't been keeping up with the thread that much but what the hell is the deal with all of the backing the release date on these lows? That is like the 3rd time in the last hour, now it is 5/2

^^^ I smell Jordan restock

If I didn't cop the Elites I would have copped those grey lows. Most comfortable Lebron since the 8s by far.

Last edited:
I wouldn't really consider myself a hypebeast bexause I want more limited colorways. it just seems the limited ones have a better motivation behind it. if it makes a difference the only XI I bought were the aways... :/
I see where your going but I don't agree there was lots of motivation on the KP, MN, DM and GK none of which were limited per se

so no hype for the denims huh
sushhhh
nerd.gif
 you know they be listening
They might as well not release the grey lows at all
laugh.gif
the faster the release the faster they go on sale
roll.gif

I'm sure this has been answered before somewhere in this thread (too lazy to surf through pages and pages), but how do the EXT models fit? I'm asking this because I'm trying to get the denims tomorrow and my only pair of the 11s is the KP, and when the KPs dropped they were tight in the toe box so I sized up .5. Was just wondering if I still need to size up for the EXT models or if I should go for my true size (10.5).

What you tryna flip?
nerd.gif
Get outta here wit that sneaky subliminal reseller talk man
laugh.gif
.... naw don't nobody want them fam
mean.gif
come on famb... you shouldve seen my post below... plus i have been on here long enough that you should know i never resell.... or care about hype. i buy what i like, which usually is GR kobes :tongue:

Almost any shoe you play in its going to show signs of wear. But I see what you're getting at. The elite swoosh on the 9s chopped during casual wear, as long as the elite 11s don't do that...I'm ok with it.

But I don't play in my shoes, so...
I don't know, X's and Elite X's were pretty tough, so were 8's.  I played a whole season (24 games) in Prism X's and you could hardly tell I played in them, scuffs were super minor and nothing could really chip or show wear.  I get what you are saying, but those metallic pods are magnets for showing wear due to their finish.  I remember the Air Zoom Five pods were destroyed after like 2 practices in high school, it's that metallic paint, it rubs down very fast when rubber (other outsoles) contact it.  Just saying, not an optimal paint/material for use on high performance hoop shoe, you already asking for more loot at retail, then to have materials that will wear faster than the regular model, seems like a bad move, especially the placement of the metallic parts.  But yeah for strictly casual wear it won't be anywhere near that.  All the damage on Brons was due to contact with other shoes.  

easy pass on those denims, just copped foams and too much stuff coming out in may.. plus denims just dont look that good, dark denim plus back leather?  on a shoe not really designed well to be EXTs anyway, plus its 250, no thanks. 

GL to all that are copping to wear!

Dude said his consolation prize for missing yew foams is denim lebrons....lol...wasn't missing the foams punishment enough

Back
Top Bottom