Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
the silhouette of the low looks awesome there :wow: but I'm not really digging the colorway :smh: still not sure how these are lows, they vey well could've been a whole nother model :rolleyes

I remember JM saying that the lows wouldn't seem like a traditional low and would have a X 5/8 type of feel.

Over under on how long he wears the elites? I love those red white and black simple colorways man. They look so fire

I think i see bron in Elites 
nerd.gif

Heat getting lit up. Hope it's not another upset.

Time Out, maybe he switches out the shoe.

Last edited:
Bron cutting to the rim nicely in the leets. Maybe Nike modified em enough where they feel good to him now. Who knows

Can't believe I starting to like the graffities :lol:
Patiently waiting for that low low price. Want to hoop in them. Also looking for the gammas for the low again. Want to hoop in them too.
I need the gammas, mad crookedtongues cancelled my discounted pair.

Last edited:
toebox room on elites is waaaay roomier than the regular 11. so if that was his issue with the regular 11, i highly doubt that was the issue with the elite.

Since there's a lot of convo on the lebron and 11 today. A repost:

“When you’ve got an athlete that’s putting an orthotic in the shoe, it changes everything,” Williams said. “It changes the actual internal shape, it changes the actual internal volume and things of that nature. Players like KD and Kobe, they come right out of the box. But LeBron puts an orthotic in there, so that started to change things a little bit, especially because we had a drop-in. We’ve never had a drop-in (insert) before (on a LeBron signature shoe). So when you have a drop-in, something that kind of comes in and out — not unlike his orthotic — I think for him, mentally it was just a little difficult to get around.”
Along with the fit of the orthotic, James wasn’t feeling the level of lockdown in the 11s that he requires, and when he made cuts, he felt his foot sliding around in the shoe — another area which was unacceptable for the style that he plays.

Lots of interesting tid bits in the article
http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports....nce-demands-of-kevin-durant-and-lebron-james/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom