Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
After the fiasco that happened with today's releases I'm pretty sure getting the WTL'S will be damn near impossible, along with nikes system and hype we definitely will see a repeat of today.

today was cuz they tried to do too much all at once--- I don't think WTL will be any worse than any other release. Hopefully it's easier because they have taken "some" bots out the game.

Naw it will be harder because of the sodium levels. People actually thought it was going to be a cake walk. They can't handle one so why 20+? Depends on the time. Could be 7 tonight. Could be 2 pm 2mar. I'd sleep by the phone or cpu lol if you wanted something

Last edited:
Did they really try too much. Two weeks ago, we had two retro Jordan's, some limited Air Maxes, Dunks and Roshes.

Last week, we had signatures, Jordan's, etc. I can't see how they did too much compared to say ASG or XMAS release. XMAS was crazy with Gamma Blue 12s, KD, Lebron and Kobe.

Did they really try too much. Two weeks ago, we had two retro Jordan's, some limited Air Maxes, Dunks and Roshes.

Last week, we had signatures, Jordan's, etc. I can't see how they did too much compared to say ASG or XMAS release. XMAS was crazy with Gamma Blue 12s, KD, Lebron and Kobe.

ain't nobody in a rush to cop air max or roshe... that's what I mean. But the restock ON top of a Foam and a Air Jordan?? Doing too much. Entirely too much.

Lol, the Maxes and Roshes (specifically the GB) sold out quick. And there was also the Elites, which "sold out" on the site as well plus the 2s.

There wasn't a restock today. The issue started at 8 a.m. EST. It persisted based on two shoes or possibly something happening in the back ground. Who knows. Definitely the worst NDC release followed by the infrared 23s. And I just mean recently. We obviously had DB shenigans and MVP issues last summer.

If you look in the restock thread, you'll see it wasn't the two releases that crashed the site. And the Roshe GB, despite being a $125 is already fetching $100 more on the aftermarket. I'm not going to downplay other shoe lines just because they don't carry the hype of Yeezys, retro Jordan's then Sigs.

What happened

There were "technical" issues that prevented people from checking out the Night Shade 11s and Foams. It was stuck in people's carts, which meant it didn't get released so others could purchase. It was a serious cluster so they cancelled the Jordan restock at 10 and rescheduled today's release for a later date so they could iron out the "technical" issues.

Last edited:
If you look in the restock thread, you'll see it wasn't the two releases that crashed the site. And the Roshe GB, despite being a $125 is already fetching $100 more on the aftermarket. I'm not going to downplay other shoe lines just because they don't carry the hype of Yeezys, retro Jordan's then Sigs.

My whole statement was based solely off the typical person buying shoes at that time. I know for a fact most people were going after those hype releases. So yes I can discredit those shoes you speak of. Why would someone wake up early to experience crashing websites instead of going into a mall or outlet or maybe just maybe go online at a later time and checkout without a problem. Like riding throw the hood at night oppose to day time. Got me?

I couldn't buy the Roshe GB or Brazil in store. Nor did I see the Air Maxes at the major mall in Tampa, University.

And I understand that Roshes, Maxes, etc aren't the most popular shoes today but to say SBs, New Balance Collabs, Reeboks, Adidas Originals, Jankowski, Roshes, etc don't have their ardent followers is discounting them. But I understand what you're trying to say.

And again, it was shown in the restock thread that there were bigger releases/interest before today.

Mos Def a no-no
 i dont know if its the lo-def or what, but this pic made 'em look good to me again... i'd rock em just like that

Nike being tight lipped with the rest of these dates. You'd think the WTL would be widely available the way they gave us the full rundown in advanced but nada on the EXTs and Florals (i know, i know...wishful thinking)

i dont know if its the lo-def or what, but this pic made 'em look good to me again... i'd rock em just like that

Nike being tight lipped with the rest of these dates. You'd think the WTL would be widely available the way they gave us the full rundown in advanced but nada on the EXTs and Florals (i know, i know...wishful thinking)

The shoe looks good but the clash of denim I was making light of. The denim on the shoe is more of a selvedge *excuse me if misspelled* like nudie jeans for example. I think to pull those off you have to go abstract or be to the T in terms of not sabotaging the shoe in it's approach

I couldn't buy the Roshe GB or Brazil in store. Nor did I see the Air Maxes at the major mall in Tampa, University.

And I understand that Roshes, Maxes, etc aren't the most popular shoes today but to say SBs, New Balance Collabs, Reeboks, Adidas Originals, Jankowski, Roshes, etc don't have their ardent followers is discounting them. But I understand what you're trying to say.

And again, it was shown in the restock thread that there were bigger releases/interest before today.

Ok *daps* I would go around and around but I see where your going and where I'm going. Hey Q! Lol you on the other block fam.

I agree with you on the pic , its actually the first one I like them in ... but still its a pass for them...Maybe seeing them up close would determine the outcome.

Last edited:
so i finally get to see the elites in person (meh) and the suedes (even uglier) the easter's (decent) but not worth the price....only really good looking shoe i saw were the easter kd's....couldn't believe the kobes and foams were still available...anywho my countdown til the  WTL continues....i maybe late but im just now noticing the lion on the tongue of the right shoe on the WTL....welp back to watching my GRIZZ make a comeback on the MVP and his thunder!!

Last edited:

SneakerNews is saying the WTL are the 2ks

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom