• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
FSR back up on NDC. Lebron elites
lol at nike and the games they played yesterday acting like the elites were selling out!...and if the full restock is from cancelled orders well then.....

post-25049-laughing-out-loud-lol-gif-Now-xlnU.gif

Funny because the court I played on was very dusty last wk and my broken in KP had way more traction than my new Kobe 9 Perspective. I didn't bring my XX8s or I would've had a chance to compare all three.

Last edited:
Funny because the court I played on was very dusty last wk and my broken in KP had way more traction than my new Kobe 9 Perspective. I didn't bring my XX8s or I would've had a chance to compare all three.
The grip on my kobe 9s is amazing. I don't get how the moderate traction on the 11s can get better with time.  Even on dusty courts.

The grip on my kobe 9s is amazing. I don't get how the moderate traction on the 11s can get better with time.  Even on dusty courts.
i would not know, but i played two games in the Perspective first and then switched to the KP for the rest of the night and the KP worked better. On fresh wipes the kobe 9 does grip better, but the lebron xi was more consistent and require less wipe.

Last edited:
Maybe the traction on the XIs need to "break in"?

View media item 915589

I have agree with you there. I actually play on a really clean court and even then my brons were never squeaky. I have to literally kick the ground to get a peep. My kobe's on the other hand, I gotta walk around like a ninja so they DON'T squeak.

I dont buy ^ being the 2k14. At this point I could care less though, just want to see or hear SOMETHING.

Saw the Elites at Shady Palace. They do look nicer than first pics made them out to be. I would def cop on the deep deep deep discount.

The elites aren't going to hit discounts. They're the greatest lebron ever made b. I'd gladly pay twice retail for a pair and not eem think twice about it :smokin

Back
Top Bottom