Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Has it been stated which version of the Reverse King's Prides Nike is releasing? Icy sole or teal sole?

Can't wait for these! As much as I love Retro Jordans, I'm at a point where I'm exhausted with the same model being retroed in colorway after colorway. Really looking forward to the LeBron XII's and Jordan XX9's.
the xx9 do genuinely interest me as I was a fan of the xx8, i just hope they are more readily available. 

Going to tweet them right now.
That's only for NDC.com, sometimes HOH or Niketowns will receive a 15. Someone on eBay is try to move Corks in that size for around 2k

True, The launch calendar/tweet reply is sometimes wrong also. Nike tweeted me that the IV's and the Zoom Revis wouldn't come in sizes above 15. I got a pair of size 16 IV's from an NTer and copped a size 16 volt Revis off of NDC. Your best bet is to be ready on launch day.

About $133 shipped for Graffitis (SLH for same price on triads also) and I still cant bring myself to cop. Oh well sold out my size now. Someone from NT should enjoy

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Last edited:
So call me crazy but i want the blue suede lebrons. I wear a size 8 which isnt really a popular size IMO, I just read my local nike is doing first come first serve on this. What time should I head out ? 

So call me crazy but i want the blue suede lebrons. I wear a size 8 which isnt really a popular size IMO, I just read my local nike is doing first come first serve on this. What time should I head out ? 

If you're serious... probably 3-4 hours before they open.

I don't even think of gold when I see those lebrons. That crimson totally kills the simple elegance of gold accents on a white/black based shoe.
Yup.  Gold swoosh and no mango accents could've made that colorway 100X better.  I don't get Nikes latest obsession with putting crazy accent colors on everything. 

If you're serious... probably 3-4 hours before they open.
yeah I was already planning on getting there at 5 
roll.gif
Thats 5 hours early and I still think it i should go earlier I just really dont wanna miss out. I missed out on all the ext last year. I managed to get corks for 250 used but thats another post for another time 
laugh.gif

i was gonna say about 2 hours, but yeah 3 or 4 seems a little safer cause you never know 

Back
Top Bottom